Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

7 Days Post Ume Success Study Plan,tips And Vital Info. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Days Post Ume Success Study Plan,tips And Vital Info. (1186 Views)

GMAT Study Plan / ASUU Strike Update: ASUU’s NEC Meeting To Hold After 7 Days Mouring Of Iyayi / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Days Post Ume Success Study Plan,tips And Vital Info. by ambiiykes: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2010
[i][/i] The post ume exam is geared towards testing time management skill(ie speed and accuracy),you must not just be intellegent.With personal discipline,you can adequately prepare for the exam effectively and efficiently for maximum productivity after the exam.
For instance in UNN,its 60 questions from 4 subjects for 1hr ie 1min for 1 question.you must read,understand and answer each question within the range of 60 seconds.its implication is that you should have a good and fast pace and skill.
7 DAYS SUCCESS STUDY PLAN.
Read 4hrs daily ie 28hrs in 7days and your success is then predictable.
N.B-you only listen in school but u learn when read.
Get the past questions of your intended school and course of choice,the idea of the study plan is to study from the past questions to your text book topics.instance-when a question is asked in physics on motion,you go to your textbook and read motion before u now go the past question and answer it.
the law of lasting impression is the law of repetition,ie anything you can conciously read for 7 times sticks to your brain,so don't cram.you have to study for at least 3hrs daily and 1hr to solve past questions for 7 days.
instance-medicine,you offer English,Biology,Chemistryand Physics.
You must understand your body mechanism ie know when u are more active n not active,some are active in the morning while some afternoon and some at night,so u know yourself better.subject that involves calculations are best in the morning and late night,physics could be hectic when its noon cos it demands thinking.
in your high time,solve calculations and your low time read others.
TIPS TO ANSWERING QUESTIONS.
Start with the subject of your strength ie the one's,u are very good at.

HOW TO REMEMBER 80% OF WHAT U HAVE READ.
There are processes that increases your ability to remember.
1. association eg MR NIGER
2. visualization
3. concentration
4. repetition.
WE LEARN THROUGH
1% through taste bud
1.5% through touch
3.5% through what we smell
11% through what we hear
83% through what we see
WE REMEMBER
10% of what we read
20% of what we hear
30% of what we see
50% of what we see and hear
80% of what we say
90% of what we say and do
On these premises,i wish u all the best and look forward to ur matriculation in ur choice school and course of study.should u need my assistance don't forget to call me,if u don't have accommodation or whatever let me know on time and for credibilty sake you can look hook me up on facebook:Ikenna Ugwuanyi OR 08060091020.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

(1) (Reply)

Fashola's Son To Study Carpentry. / When Will Yabatech Putme Be Out / 12 Federal Universities To Benefit From Student Computer Ownership Scheme - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.