Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? (1062 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by bodmasfem(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2018
please, my people, I have only 15 to 17000, I want to buy android phone for my kid sister. what phone can the money buy?
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by bamac(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2018
bodmasfem:
please, my people, I have only 15 to 17000, I want to buy android phone for my kid sister. what phone can the money buy?
It will buy the Leagoo Z6 confortably.

Specifications
SKU:LE176EL1MNQJ5NAFAMZ
:Z6
Weight (kg):0.37
Colour:black
Internal Memory(GB):1
Memory Size (GB):8
Megapixels:5.0
Operating System:Android
Features:Bluetooth|3G|MP3| Camera

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by bodmasfem(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2018
bamac:
It will buy the Leagoo Z6 confortably.

Specifications
SKU:LE176EL1MNQJ5NAFAMZ
:Z6
Weight (kg):0.37
Colour:black
Internal Memory(GB):1
Memory Size (GB):8
Megapixels:5.0
Operating System:Android
Features:Bluetooth|3G|MP3| Camera

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

waooo! thanks!

what is the battery capacity of the phone?
besides, if I place order now, can I get it within 2 days?
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by bamac(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2018
bodmasfem:

waooo! thanks!

what is the battery capacity of the phone?
besides, if I place order now, can I get it within 2 days?
Battery capacity is 2000mAh. You can get it the following day if to Lagos. But 2-6 days to other locations.
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by bodmasfem(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
bamac:
Battery capacity is 2000mAh. You can get it the following day if to Lagos. But 2-6 days to other locations.

I stay in Akure.
is it " pay after delivery" or " pay before delivery" ?
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by bodmasfem(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
bamac:
I stay in Akure. how many days will it take to get Akure?
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by bamac(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
bodmasfem:

I stay in Akure. how many days will it take to get Akure?
between 4-6 days. Most times we don't get the pay on delicery to Akure. But the good thing is that when you even pay, you will get 5% discount... Trust me, your money is safer with me if it will require payment. Pleasechat with me on whatsapp on 08091180137.
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by Realboygenius(m): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2018
You can buy tecno pop
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by Rubiesangel: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Try Tecno F1
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by Tamaramientei: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hmm

Buy F1
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by Twagrill(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
bamac:
between 4-6 days. Most times we don't get the pay on delicery to Akure. But the good thing is that when you even pay, you will get 5% discount... Trust me, your money is safer with me if it will require payment. Pleasechat with me on whatsapp on 08091180137.
bro please how much will superd d1 cost.
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by bamac(m): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
Twagrill:

bro please how much will superd d1 cost.
Please check the picture for price. It is an abroad item which will require payment before completion of order and will be delivered between 10-20 days. Also, it will attract additional #600 international custom clearance fee before local shipping fee which is location dependant.

Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by Twagrill(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
bamac:
Please check the picture for price. It is an abroad item which will require payment before completion of order and will be delivered between 10-20 days. Also, it will attract additional #600 international custom clearance fee before local shipping fee which is location dependant.
no 5% off. And what's the cost bringing it to ilorin
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by bamac(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Twagrill:

no 5% off. And what's the cost bringing it to ilorin
#30, 690
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by kripen(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
bamac:

I just ordered for mime on Saturday and expecting it by a WeeK plus. amount everything is 31+
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by cyan2008(m): 12:09am On Sep 03, 2018
It can only get you a second hand android phobe

Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by Twagrill(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2018
bamac:
#30, 690
thanks. Where am ready, I'll let you know.
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by bamac(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2018
Twagrill:

thanks. Where am ready, I'll let you know.
Ok, i will be expecting then.
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by bamac(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2018
kripen:

I just ordered for mime on Saturday and expecting it by a WeeK plus. amount everything is 31+
Ok.
Re: Please, What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With This Amount? by investigator007: 6:21am On Sep 05, 2018
bodmasfem:
you could go for the tecno pop series

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Or Iphone??? / This Biz Can Change Your Life Forever / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.