Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Mr Emma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Emma (215 Views)

Mr Emma Uzo Music / Mr Emma - Ofor Ndu(new Song) / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Emma by BestEntertainz(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2018
Mr Emma – My Story
Hi welcome to Mr Emma Uzo and nice to meet you, I made this post to let you know about my new stage name MR EMMA
MR EMMA is my new artist name And it’s my pleasure to announce that our foreign based music artist popularly known as MR EMMA has set to release a mind blowing song that will lift his music career more higher. The song is titled MY STORY by MR EMMA and it’s set to be release on next month,the link will be out immediately after the song release. The talented music artist has been making wave in the music industries thereby making a name for himself with some of his past songs like OFOR NDU,MY DREAMS and IT WILL BE OK which he released in between April-August 2017 and January 2018. Now he is back to rock the stage again. Mr Emma is open for booking anywhere and anytime, feel free to follow him on all social media with (Mr Emma Uzo)or you can Google Search Mr Emma Uzo as well for more details. For booking,featuring and more enquiry about Mr Emma visit this website to know more about him and stay tune for more relevant information. You can drop your messages if you have any and don’t forget to like, comments and share with us. Remember to like my facebook page here,
#http://facebook.com/mremmauzo
And follow this link to subscribe to my blog,
#https://mremmauzo.
Thanks you for your patients and have a nice day.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Uk Adsense Needed Asap Hit Me Up For Deal / I Think I’m Going To Drop An Album This Year – Tiwa Savage (watch) / Get Entertained On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.