Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

2019 Election: 2face Tells Nigerians Who To Avoid. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2019 Election: 2face Tells Nigerians Who To Avoid. (273 Views)

Leave My Wife Alone - 2Face Tells Annie Idibia's Critics (Video) / Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election / 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: 2face Tells Nigerians Who To Avoid. by InforOrbit: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nigerian Afro-pop singer, Innocent Idibia, popularly known as 2Face or 2Baba, has told Nigerian youths to stop celebrating political thieves.

2baba told Vanguard that it was unwise for the youths to be celebrating criminally-minded politicians who were only out to loot public funds.

He also said that Nigerians should be wise because some of the politicians were out to deceive them again.

“My advice to the youths is that we should begin to celebrate what is right. We should stop celebrating criminals; we should stop hyping people that have done nothing to benefit us.

“Imagine, someone wakes one morning and suddenly becomes a Senator with a lot of money; people will begin to celebrate him/her even when he has done nothing for his people.

“When you campaign for votes and you finally win, you’ve to have something to show for those votes. So, we need to begin to celebrate people who are genuine and not criminals”, the legendary musician said.

Story Continues In The Link Below
https://www.informationorbit.com/2019-election-2face-tells-nigerians-who-to-avoid/

Re: 2019 Election: 2face Tells Nigerians Who To Avoid. by eyeview: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
My good people of Nigeria.
Don't vote for any one or party that values animals more than human life.
Simple.

(1) (Reply)

Maleek Berry Ft. Chip – Love U Long Time / Duncan Mighty Set To Embark On Europe Tour / Duncan Mighty To Tour 14 Cities In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.