Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

2019 PDP Scattered, Do You Know Like That? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 PDP Scattered, Do You Know Like That? (331 Views)

MY Pastor Almost Scattered His 27 Years Church Today. / Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses / How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 PDP Scattered, Do You Know Like That? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
A party without control.

So this is how divided the north is, everyone wants to be the presidency so that they will continue their northern legacy's - grip on the centre. Surely they will scatter, those who gathered against us Nigerians, good people, peaceful people and the whole southerners can not be able to see the Northern war on the common economy..

The people, the people and the people. You all prey we know, but for how long?

2019, 2019 the only thing the young ones among them and the other little refined ones are waiting for is to realise little million more during the Election year. Tell us if isn't the truth.

The holy war. We are here!
Re: 2019 PDP Scattered, Do You Know Like That? by ManirBK: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
PDP the bundle of looters
Re: 2019 PDP Scattered, Do You Know Like That? by lightblazingnow(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
Well said

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Running For Osun Central Senatorial District– Senator Felix Ogunwale / 8 Politicians Working For Re-election Of Buhari Have N232bn Corruption Cases. / Acting DSS Boss Bows To Pressure, Recalls Redeployed Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.