Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' (45949 Views)

Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him / Seyi Law Daughter's Birthday Billboard Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by dammy13(m): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
The identity of a serial fraudster arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes commission has been blown by popular Nigerian comedian, Seyilaw.

Seyilaw revealed that the suspected serial fraudster is the son of his pastor.

Recall that yesterday, the EFCC announced the arrest of one Adeyemi Olufunmilade, a suspected serial fraudster who has allegedly swindled quite a number of Nigerians.

Comedian, Seyilaw who has also fallen victim of Adeyemi’s fraudulent acts, took to his twitter page to identify the suspect as the son of his pastor in the church he attended while growing up. Adeyemi is said to be the son of a senior pastor in the Christ Apostolic Church where he holds a National office.

Seyilaw wrote:

"He is the son of a Pastor in the church, I attended growing up. He defrauded me too. @officialEFCC can I bring my case too? Thanks. His father once asked me, who is your father in this church because I begged for N1000 to complete my Jamb form fee and his son defrauded year later.”

He also went to his Instagram page to write about the arrest, he wrote:

This is one of the very many reasons, I said I will keep helping as much as I can and will never look down on anybody. Another interesting thing that happened to me was when my cousin told my mum that her children can never need help from my mum’s children because she felt they will do better than us because we were squatting with them.

Years later, I had to send money to one of her daughters to be discharged from hospital and many more. God is beyond human thoughts because His thought of you is of GOOD.

In this month of SEPTEMBER, as the world look down on you to mock you, the heavens will look down on you to elevate you and flaunt it in their faces in Jesus’ name. Happy New Month.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnLLDtXhUdx/?hl=en

http://kikiotolu.com/seyilaw-reveals-that-serial-fraudster-arrested-by-efcc-is-the-son-of-his-pastor-photo/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Clakyvip: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hmmmm. See life!

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Daddy Freeze, food is ready.

69 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin

Wetin consign me undecided

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by dayleke: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
Such is life....

Aye le...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Bawizzo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
If him no buy d benz, wetin him cum gain nau? Jail.

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
I recall myself from becoming an Agnostic atheist . Am tired of religion leaders that cannot lay examples by their acts but setting standards for me. Shame to our so called Men of God who has no control over their Children and their deeds

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Emmafe(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
Daddy freeze’s meal served

Check my signature for phone deals

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by rusep: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
One by one

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by steric58(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
chai
Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Nedsnow(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
To me... Life can be very funny.
As far as you do good, work towards your goals and wish others well, you will be fine.

People say bad things happen to good people. But it’s quite obvious it happens to everybody. We have all had our own share of the unfairness of life. My point is... Just be good. And you will be fine.

#micdrop smiley

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by BoyHuncho(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
See him belle sef..oniranu oshi! Dem go bust ur yansh tire for cell grin angry shebi o lo stupid ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Oyindidi(f): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Don't look down on anyone
Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Benekruku(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Touch not my annoited and do my prophet no arm

God knows the reason why he blessed the Pastor with a Fraudster.

After all, Adeboye too has a son with no brains and leaking mouth and we don't judge.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by SEONaijaExpert: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Seyi law needs to set up a blog with all his life stories.

Dude has seen alot grin

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Dareal90s(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
What else do u expect? they refused to train their children in d way of d lord and u gonna see dem shouting on other ppls wards.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by duduade: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by sojayy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
See Belle! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Oyindidi(f): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Benekruku:
Touch not my annoited and do my prophet no arm

God knows the reason why he blessed the Pastor with a Fraudster.

After all, Adeboye too has a son with no brains and leaking mouth and we don't judge.
Where is your own brain?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Bigmikedagod(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
This Life...
Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by ednut1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
sm1074:
my game do the convincing not words so call or whatsapp the number below if interested check and confirm before calling
efcc see another fool here

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Leun: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Stay humble stay awoke.
Shun fraudulent activities.

Ps: Mint Dell 7000 Laptop
Core i7 7700hq
Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4gb Dedicated
Hard drive 1tb
Ram 8gb
Call 081>3916>4654

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Offpoint: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
h
Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by agbonkamen(f): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Afonjas and fraud they can defraud and undefraud you grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by enemyofprogress: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
abeg comot, did food no sweet, go chop am with your boyfriends
Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by emmabest2000(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Why almost all bad news on front page these days links with one Pastor or another !

If you’re hungry pls look the other side grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Benekruku(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
Where is your own brain?

Inside my skull

And where is yours not to know where the brain reaides?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Oyindidi(f): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
Benekruku:

Inside my skull
Use it!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
Everything about pastors these days na fraud
Re: Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' by Benekruku(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
Use it!

Shattap!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Exposed For Wearing Fake Padded Bum (Photos) / Flavour As A Striper In Bikini In An Animated Photo / Desmond Elliot Rocks Agbada To John Dumelo’s Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.