Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Name To Give To My Earring Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Name To Give To My Earring Business (425 Views)

Why Choosing Earring Boxes Is A Better Investment? / Starting Your Earring Business!!!look IN HERE!! / Profitable Earring Pieces For Retailers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name To Give To My Earring Business by Eveoko(f): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
I am looking for a name for my earring business. I am into handmade earrings, i thinking of a name so i am confused please suggest to me good name for my earring business that is catching and convenient. Also my name is Evelyn too (eve in shot). let's keep it rolling and I will be happy if you assist me...Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Name To Give To My Earring Business by IamProdigy: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
I think it all boils down to the niche you want to carve for yourself....

Do you want to stick with earrings?
Or you would delve into other jewelries?

As this could help you weigh your name options.

My suggestions.

-Eve-rings
-Jewels by eve

Do well to contact us went you want to brand your business.... For better visual presence!

1 Like

Re: What Name To Give To My Earring Business by Eveoko(f): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
IamProdigy:
I think it all boils down to the niche you want to carve for yourself....

Do you want to stick with earrings?
Or you would delve into other jewelries?

As this could help you weigh your name options.

My suggestions.

-Eve-rings
-Jewels by eve

Do well to contact us went you want to brand your business.... For better visual presence!

..thank you so much
Re: What Name To Give To My Earring Business by xprimate(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
EveRing
Re: What Name To Give To My Earring Business by Great0000: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Use Google.
Type in: business name generator.
From the result, you will see a lot of websites that will generate a name for you free.

1 Like

Re: What Name To Give To My Earring Business by Bigdaddy234: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Get a Company registered today with CAC & Be your own Boss,
register your Business name,Limited company,church,mosque,NGOs, and clubs .with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited professionals .

Cal/Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We deliver your certificate at your doorstep!

Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nigeria

Integrity Pays
Re: What Name To Give To My Earring Business by Eveoko(f): 4:14am On Sep 03, 2018
Great0000:
Use Google.
Type in: business name generator.
From the result, you will see a lot of websites that will generate a name for you free.
..give it a try

(1) (Reply)

Uae Utility Bill / Use Your Foreign Language Knowledge To Profit / Laptop And Phone Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.