Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Extrovert In The Making:a Story By Seniorita001 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Extrovert In The Making:a Story By Seniorita001 (428 Views)

When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extrovert In The Making:a Story By Seniorita001 by Seniorita001(f): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hi guys,am new here and love writing
So am here with a school based story.
It's just for fun.
No insults
But constructive criticism only.
Re: Extrovert In The Making:a Story By Seniorita001 by Seniorita001(f): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Cc
Rachealfst,D9ty,Royver please call others
Re: Extrovert In The Making:a Story By Seniorita001 by remi1444: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
seat booked.
Re: Extrovert In The Making:a Story By Seniorita001 by Seniorita001(f): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
remi1444:
seat booked.
Episode 1
An extrovert in the making
A story by Seniorita001
"Hey there,how are you?"
No no that would be too formal
"Hi,how are you doing?"
Yeah that's much better
Stacy sighed for the umpteenth time.
Mehn! How long am I going to keep doing this? She asked not expecting a reply
Meet Stacy Ademide,an attractive 17 year old teenager,an intellect, from an average family of 5,elder sister to Stephanie and a younger sister to Scott Ademide.
Let me describe myself to you guys,am not that beauty with the killer curves that you expect hell no!! I'm far from that. I'm very tall with chocolate colored skin,so cute eyes,very small or thin lips rather.Oh!!my shape well I have a little bit more than the moderate boobs for my body (winks) and an almost flat ass hey I said almost I still got a little.
Now you are probably wondering what I was doing talking to myself up there.Oh well,,I was standing in the front of my mirror trying to get rid of this introverted nature of mine You see,I have a hard time expressing my self to people and one way or the other I get myself embarrassed
So you are still wondering why I was talking to myself right? Well I'll tell you.A new boy moved to our street a week ago and the moment I set my eyes on him,I believed in love at first sight�. Should I talk about his height,he was tall just the way I like errrm or his complexion boy he was dark just like me or those eyes which I could get lost in they were so beautiful and I could swear they have this sparkle in them or those lips brother!! Those lips!!.Hey don't imagine too.Ama stop there before shii gets real.
So there he was helping a pretty woman who was most likely to be his mom judging by the slight resemblance to unload their stuffs from the lorry that brought their stuffs.then it happened,he looked at me,the world stopped at that moment,then he smiled I couldn't hear anything for a while till I heard "sis Stacy sis Stacy!! Wtf!! Steph? What was she doing here? Oh this annoying little *****
Mom's calling you sis Stacy
What??
I said mom's calling you Stacy
Okay let's go.
Remi1444

2 Likes

Re: Extrovert In The Making:a Story By Seniorita001 by Seniorita001(f): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Episode 2
Present day
"Hey there,how are you?"
No,no that would be too formal
"Hi how are you doing?"
Yeah that's much better
Gosh Stacy common stop this.Why have I even been thinking about this weird handsome guy! Not expecting an answer,she laid back on the bed,checked the time again 03:45pm
What did I even do today? Nothing.
Okay I'll take a walk down the street and might luckily see handsome guy again,she blushed
I hurriedly put on my jean trouser and pink crop top,packed my long natural hair into a bun and applied little gel to make it sleep down,applied little makeup and yup!! Am good to go.
Oh wait!!My shoe,a slipper would be too simple,a sneaker too much I mean it's just down the street... Okay my Crocs will do.
Setting out with my headset in my ears, and Bruno Mars grenade playing at the lowest volume and me singing to it with my frog voice hehehe,I walked down the street.
"But darling I'll still catch a grenade for ya" I sang along loudly.
"I'd jump in front of a train for ya"-a masculine voice sang from behind.I turned swiftly.
Oh what a good day,it was handsome guy
-hey I said shyly
- how are you doing hun
Oh fvck!! Did he just call me hun?my crazy inner me squealed
-Are you there?
-Yes I am
-I asked how are you hun
-Oh am fine, thanks ( oh this is going wrong already)
-I can see that,so what could you be doing looking all pretty on a lonely road today?
-Oh I was...
Interrupts -sorry would you forgive my manners? Am Damian,Damian Marks
*Stretches hands
-And am Stacy *shakes him
-Beautiful name
-thanks
-*Smiles sure
Oh look, that smile again...this dude doesn't have any idea what that smile does to me
-So errrm Damian
-Yes Stacy?
-Errrrm *stutters you you have a nice name as well
-My goodness!! I thought I had grew a horn or something *chuckles thanks hun
-Yeah
-So what school do you attend?
-Prestige international School
- Tell me something
-What should I tell you
- *Sighs common Stacy that's just an expression
- *Embarrassed oh am sorry
-Don't be, I just meant that's the school am to be attending as from next week
What class are you?
-In my final year,ss3
-Science, arts or commercial?
-Science
-Holy Mary!! am a science student too hun
-Thats great
-i have a feeling we will be very good friends or even more*winks
-Smiles shyly
-Do I walk you home?
-Yes
Walking together,they arrive at Stacy's home
-So I'll see you in school on Monday
-Okay thanks for the walk
-It was a special honor dearie
-Ok bye.
Stacy on getting inside
Omg!! Woaaaa I can't believe I just spoke to him.Checks time 06:25 pm time is far spent.
Stacy lies down smiling to herself till she slept off
DAMIAN'S POV
Getting home,he met his best friends Richie and Jesse smiling mischievously
-What are you guys up to this one you are smiling like this
Richie-Guy you dey mad o
Jesse-Definitely crazy
Damian-What??
J-You just got her and you are already flirting with a girl.
R-Aswear just now,you know say u Suppose calm down for here bah
Damian-You guys should chill na.I promiesd to change didn't I?I already did ok? Stop worrying your little butts for nothing I just saw a pretty girl walking down down a lonely street alone and decided to walk with her, I had not bad intentions. You guys ain't saints either
J-just be easy on yourself son *laughs
D- thanks I really have changed believe me
R-if you like give person belle o,na u know
D-Richard get sense na free me o.
Re: Extrovert In The Making:a Story By Seniorita001 by Seniorita001(f): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Awwwwwwn over 100 views and nobody is commenting
Common guys please anything just say something

(1) (Reply)

Ghetto Boy / When Love Turns To Hate... My Love Story! / Fatal Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.