Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Breast: Breath And Rest (A Parody Of The Bible) - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Breast: Breath And Rest (A Parody Of The Bible) (346 Views)

Her Breath-a Poem By Korede Isaac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breast: Breath And Rest (A Parody Of The Bible) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Breast: Breath and Rest

And when Eve was delivered of a child, Cain, the Lord God said to Eve,
"Look down and over your abdomen for two protruded physiques, that I, only I, have given you"
"It shall bring forth milk like the heaven lets down its waters"
"I, only I, made it so"
When Eve heard this words, she reached out her arms, leaving infant Cain over laps, held her purposeful physiques and gave thanks to the Lord God.
Eve then exhaled with satisfaction.
Suddenly she was puzzled and just when she was about to speak, the Lord God intruded,
"I know what thou think"
"Reach out for the tip of one of those which I have shown you"
And Eve in compliance did as commanded, without any ponder. Then the Lord God continued,
"Reach it out to the mouth of the child thou carry"
"The child shall suck out milk from it, that I, only I, have blessed you with"
"It shall be unto the child for nourishment, and the child shall live under the sun in the number of days that is given him"
Eve did accordingly.
The child sucked out milk from his mother and he was nourished.
When Adam beheld what mighty works the Lord God had made, in unison with his wife, Eve, they gave thanks to the Lord God.
And Adam who has named and is naming things created, held that which brings forth milk and called it "breast", saying,
"for it shall keep the breath of this child and we shall have rest "
This was because the child was crying at birth and they knew not what he wanted. And they knew not what to do until the Lord God instructed them, they followed and the child ceased his cries and slept and they rested.

~ Lord Agba Sixtus (FB)
©2018
31st, August

Disclaimer:
This is a parody and should not be taken as antireligious. Hence, my apologies goes to any person or group who finds it offensive to their faith.
Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bleeding Heart / RIP Letter To Dad / Glutton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.