Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

"Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston (1315 Views)

Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback / Roman Goddess Shares Bedroom Photo In Undies / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston by Gvicsocial: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
@gistvic.com

Fans are beginning to react to the new photo DAVIDO posted of his show in Boston.

Different reactions are sparking up as he was supposed to be at the NYSC Camp....

Maybe he is having is own Camp in Boston.......

He wrote:

"We sold out the Biggest House of Blues in America!! !!!! Thank you Boston����!!! ���� Next stop Made in America Festival 2day!

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/is-that-your-nysc-cds-fans-react-to.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

See Reactions Below:

1 Share

Re: "Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston by Gvicsocial: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2018

Re: "Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
When you're bigger than the law. This is Nigeria!

Me looking at OP...

2 Likes

Re: "Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston by Olalan(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
NYSC needs to give some explanations to this.........
BTW why did they not give him exemption instead of showing how much of an undisciplined authority they are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
You expect him to pause his music career for one year because of useless NYSC

3 Likes

Re: "Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston by itspzpics(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lol
Re: "Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston by NOC1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
What a country...
Sun of Tottenham Hotspur paused his carrier so that he can serve his country, who will tell me why my country is having a different result?
Re: "Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston by egopersonified(f): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
Imagine Nysc was an arm Of The military and we were at war with Ghana, na so David for leave him platoon go dey jump up and down for Boston while they kill all his mates. Chai, see as shame dey catch me for this boy.

3 Likes

Re: "Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston by naijacentric(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nysc na scam am surprised some people neva know
Re: "Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston by chriskosherbal(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
The thing weak me I nu go lie..

1 Like

Re: "Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston by NaijaCelebNews: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Loool. Anyways click link to see Wizkid’s funniest moments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKryhYxu2XE
Re: "Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston by keryj(f): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
This is Nigeria undecided
Re: "Is That Your Nysc CDS" - Fans React To Davido New Photo In Show, Boston by KingsCare: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
well, business is business....khaki is khaki.... grin grin grin....If you see how corpers is been frustrated after dropping their khakis, you will appreciate him for working hard and serving hard grin grin grin grin

EVERYDAY SIDE INCOME

https://www.nairaland.com/4707902/everyday-side-income#70789219

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Home Sweet Home: Fans Show Wizkid Real Love In Ghana. Pics & Vid / Singer Simi Slays In Lovely Outfit / Top 5 Upcoming Rappers To Watch Out For Before 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.