Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney (1291 Views)

How To Create A Free Affiliate Marketing Website For Beginners / Join Us And Learn Some Legit Way To Make Money Online Plus SEO Course / Free Affiliate Marketing Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by AffiliateTutor(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
SECRET REVEALED IN A MUST-WATCH TRAINING VIDEO! HOW ANYONE CAN GO FROM ZERO TO $5,000+ / MONTH USING THE POWER OF DUPLICATION AS SHOWN AND GIVEN OUT IN A COMLETE DONE-FOR-YOU SYSTEM

Hello Fellow & aspiring marketers!
Welcome on board this 5-day free training course. Why do I decide to make it free? Well, because some of the best things in life are free. Think about the air we breathe, what about the waters in our streams and under the earth crust. What about even the Life that we live? Certainly, they are all free. But it takes a little effort for us to sometimes move to where we can have fresh air, or to drill a bore hole in order to get fresh water, not so? Thanks for your fine answer!
Okay! In as much as this course intends to be free, it will take some serious efforts on you part to take practical steps to follow through and test out what you will be learning.

Let's face it; to make any reasonable amount of money online you must be a successful marketer, and to be a successful marketer you must first of all have to invest your time, material and mental resources in internet marketing education. And once you've acquired the minimum understanding of how things work, you can then begin to lunch your first affiliate campaign to test out your capacity to make money online. Make no mistake about it, Affiliate Marketing provides the fastest means for anyone to practically make money online. You will get to learn in this course exactly how the gurus or experts do it.

This course is developed essentially with the newbies or complete beginners in mind. If you already are a webmaster or have a good knowledge of marketing, you have an added advantage. Nevertheless, you must certainly learn something new whatever level you are.

The entire scope of Affiliate Marketing is rather a very broad subject. But for the purpose of this course I have narrowed it down to the most basic form that would get you up and running as soon as you complete the course.
In the final analysis, you'll be literally taken by the hand and showed [by means of a video presentation] exactly what to do in order for you to earn a life changing residual income on an ever increasing basis month after months on complete autopilot.

Who am I and what capacity do I have to teach you? Well, call me your AffiliateTutor for now, you shall get to know me much better when you decide to join me on the inside, so permit me to enjoy a little bit of anonymity. More to that, I am a Nigerian born Affiliate Marketer who currently live the internet lifestyle and whose net monthly income far outweighs his expenses, that perhaps is the kind of life we all want. I tell you the truth! I have been in Affilate Marketing for over 8 years as a struggling beginner marketer. But one day by stroke of fate, I stumbled upon a SuperAffiate marketer and a 6-figure earner by name Daniel Rysdtyed from the USA in the year 2016. He subjected me to his tutelage and thereafter handed me the very system which I am going to share with you in this course. Ever since, I have use it to make regular residual income online from the comfort of my home. Proud to say that I now enjoy relative financial freedom! As a way of helping self determined persons especially here in this forum, I am giving out my entire mentorship FREE. Also to be given out are same Affiliate product, the entire marketing funnel, the same mindset and various traffic sources that I currently deploy. I'll share all of these with you in this course. This is part of my community service.

Now let's take a look at the course contents we shall be considering for the next 5 days beginning from Monday, 3rd September, 2018

***Monday, September 03, 2018 (6:00pm)***
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO AFFILIATE MARKETING

1.1 What is Affiliate Marketing & How does it work?
1.2 What are the Advantages & Disadvantages of Affiliate Marketing?
1.3 What Requirements are necessary to Get Started in Affiliate Marketing?
1.4 How much Money can you make as an Affiliate Marketer?
1.5 Affiliate Marketing Networks / Programs
1.6 Affiliate Marketing Terminologies

***Tuesday, September 04, 2018 (6:00pm)***
MODULE 2: BASIC WEB SKILL SET FOR AN AFFILIATE MARKETER

2.1 Basic HTML [Hyper Text Mark Up Language]
2.2 Domain Name Registration
2.3 Website Hosting
2.4 WordPress Blog installation
2.5 Setting Up Your Affiliate payment Gateway

***Wednesday, September 05, 2018 (6:00pm)***
MODULE 3: BASIC TOOLS & SERVICES FOR AFFILIATE MARKERTER

3.1 Landing page / Squeeze page
3.2 Auto-Responder
3.3 Link Tracker
3.4 Hosting
3.5 Advertising forTraffic (either paid or free or both)

***Thursday, September 06, 2018 (8:00pm)***
MODULE 4: SECRET REVEALED IN A CASE STUDY: HOW TO GO FROM ZERO TO MAKING $5,000+ / MONTH USING A COMPLETE DONE-FOR-YOU SYSTEM THAT DUPLICATES ON AUTOPILOT

4.1 Choosing the right product(s) to promote
4.1 Creating a Sales Funnel
4.2 How to promote Affiliate product as a pro & have success
4.3 [A Must-Watch FREE VIDEO] Reveals how to Build a Money Machine that pumps Residual Cash on Autopilot
4.4 Do [4.3] if for some reasons you have not

***Friday, September 07, 2018 (6:00pm)***
MODULE 5: CONCLUSION

5.1 Matters Arising from [VIDEO] - interactive discussion
5.2 Caught the vision? Then Join Our Money Machine Team
5.3 Request for my insiders secret traffic formula (Team Members Only)
5.4 Now that you have a business...
5.5 Determine when to Fire your Boss
5.6 Never Again Shall POVERTY and LACK hold sway! - Enjoy a Life of Financial Freedom!
5.7 End of Course

NOTE: Beginning from Monday, 03 September, at 6:00pm Nigeria time, Module 1 shall be published. All questions arising from Module 1 lecture would be addressed from 7:00pm onward until Module 2 comes on stream the following day. Similar pattern shall be adhered to until the end of this training. Notice that on Thursday, the module for that day shall be published by 8:00 pm instead.

Please all intending course participants as well as followers of this thread are advised to be properly guided.
May God open your eyes to see and claim your realities even before the end of this course. Thank you very immensely and remained blessed!

AffiliateTutor
Course Lecturer

Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by renaissance(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Where is the tutorial holding, here on this thread?
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by AffiliateTutor(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
renaissance:
Where is the tutorial holding, here on this thread?

Sure! The tutorial will be on this thread. I think it is best to bookmark the link to the thread page. Thanks for asking.
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by frankfrancis871: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
God bless you sir/ma, I'm actually interested in venturing into online business cos I have never done it before. Sir/ma please what does one need to venture into online business aside enough capital, android phone, laptop or both? Thanks..
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by AffiliateTutor(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
frankfrancis871:
God bless you sir/ma, I'm actually interested in venturing into online business cos I have never done it before. Sir/ma please what does one need to venture into online business aside enough capital, android phone, laptop or both? Thanks..
See section 1.3 under Module 1 for your answer.
Your question will be answered more fulyl on day one Monday, September 03, 6pm
Keep a date!
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by frankfrancis871: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
AffiliateTutor:
See section 1.3 under Module 1 for your answer. Your question will be answered more fulyl on day one Monday, September 03, 6pm Keep a date!
Thank you, I will squeeze out time for this Amen
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by appsdope(m): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2018
Following
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by Cee9(m): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2018
Booked
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by goodforme: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Booked
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by giftedhands101: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Following
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by EmperorAkidi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Clean my Chair.....go jogging and take class... God bless you.
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by queenblossom(f): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Can't wait to learn this from you sir
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by AffiliateTutor(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
I deeply appreciate all your enthusiastic responses, that is the spirit necessary for success..... I promise you its gonna be unlike anything you have ever seen all at, virtually at no cost to you. Beside, you'll be guided into how you can make your first sustainable residual income online. This your income for sure will keep growing month after month. Why? Because you will also by the end of this course learn how to build and oil your very own money machine.
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by AffiliateTutor(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2018
AffiliateTutor:
I deeply appreciate all your enthusiastic responses, that is the spirit necessary for success..... I promise you its gonna be unlike anything you have ever seen all at, virtually at no cost to you. Beside, you'll be guided into how you can make your first sustainable residual income online. This your income for sure will keep growing month after month. Why? Because you will also by the end of this course learn how to build and oil your very own money machine.

Here is a quick reminder!
Module 1 Lecture kicks off by 6:00pm Nigeria Time.
Thanks
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by AffiliateTutor(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Here is a quick reminder!
Module 1 Lecture kicks off by 6:00pm Nigeria Time.
Thanks
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by abbacool(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
thank you sir for these, cant wait to begin.
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by renaissance(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
What about sb who is currently blogging by using "blogger" and not "wordpress". Will it favor him/her?
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by AffiliateTutor(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
renaissance:
What about sb who is currently blogging by using "blogger" and not "wordpress". Will it favor him/her?

Yes of course! Although we are going to touch on how to install WordPress. We are not going to say that blogging is very necessarily in order to have success in this affiliate business. There are many ways you can drive more than 10,000 hits to your sites every month without having to blog. However, blogging whether done on WordPress or Blogger platform is a great way to generate free traffic if you do a good SEO.
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by mustyratty(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
I'm interested.
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by crystalized: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
I'm Interested
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by AffiliateTutor(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
I believe everyone is seated in readiness for the class. If your are there can I just feel your presence? wink wink smiley
We shall commence 6:00 pm on the dot.If you land on this page before then, try and refresh it by 6pm.
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by AffiliateTutor(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
jacopi:
NEED MOBILE APPS THAT CAN STAND YOUR BUSINESS OR BRAND OUT?

Got a new challenge for us?
Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

Mobile Apps Development with fair-price budget

We Will bring Your App to Life on iOS and Android platforms!

Contact The Mobile App Development Experts NOW

Please do no distract us from the main purpose of this thread.
Excuse us for now!
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by OwlaRowl: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Seated and in expectation!
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by Adezworld(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
waiting for the class
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by promisedwealth(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
space booked note book ready
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by Gmajor(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Spreads mat.
Abeg who get two pen, I need to jot this down.
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by passivebank: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hello all course participants. Something unexpected happened! Seems the Admin. has banned AffiliateTutor from posting the long advertised lecture. I'm force to borrow this account to inform you of this development. Anyway I will keep trying. But if by 8:00pm I can't succeeded to publish the lecture, kindly join me at :

https://aiopbusiness.(dot)com

ALL INCONVINIENCES CAUSED BY THE DELAY HIGLY REGRETED
Pls remember to replace the "dot" with .

Thanks
AffiliateTutor
Re: FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney by passivebank: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
UPDATE!!!
Hello all course participants. Something unexpected happened! Seems the Admin. has banned AffiliateTutor from posting the long advertised lecture. I'm force to borrow this account to inform you of this development. Anyway I will keep trying. But if by 8:00pm I can't succeeded to publish the lecture, kindly join me at :

https://aiopbusiness.(dot)com

ALL INCONVINIENCES CAUSED BY THE DELAY HIGLY REGRETED
Pls remember to replace the "dot" with .

Thanks
AffiliateTutor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get A Professional Website And App Development At Cheap Price And Upload On Play / What’s The Best Payment Gateway To Accept Payment Globally With Dropshipping. / I Think Webmasters Should Be Hack Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.