Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Lucky Guy! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lucky Guy! (969 Views)

The Lucky Guy +18 / Ladies Meet This Handsome Men. You Might Be Lucky To Marry One(photos) / Lucky's Joke Collection- Da Bomb! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucky Guy! by cynthoney(f): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
My brother was happy.  He and his girlfriend have been  dating for over a year, and so they decided to get married. Our parents helped them in every way, his friends encouraged him, and his girlfriend? She was a dream!
There was only one thing bothering him, quite a lot indeed, and that was his mother-in-law to be. She was a career woman, smart, but most of all beautiful and sexy, who sometimes flirted with him, quite obviously too, and made him feel uncomfortable.
One day, she called him and asked him to come over, to check the invitations.
So he went. She was alone, and when he arrived, she whispered to him, that soon he was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for him that she couldn't overcome. So before he got married and committed his life to her daughter, she wanted to make love to him just once.
What could he say? He was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.
So, she said, “I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it, just come and get me”. He just watched her delicious behind as she went up the stairs.

He stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the front door,  he opened it, and stepped out of the house.
Her husband was standing outside, and with tears in his eyes, hugged him and said, “we are very happy and pleased; you have passed our little test. We couldn't have asked for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family”.

Lesson learned: Always keep your condoms in your car.s
My brother went out to get his condoms from his car…and today he is a happily married man…
Re: Lucky Guy! by elbollan: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2010
Nice one,
Re: Lucky Guy! by bighead1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2010
nice one was thinking of something else
Re: Lucky Guy! by Kunbee: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2010
Mschewwwwwwwww old joke
Re: Lucky Guy! by cynthoney(f): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
A boy of 4 was taking his bath and ask his mum as he touched his testicles "mum,are these my brains?" his mum looked at him and replied "not yet son"
Re: Lucky Guy! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
Does the word "STALE" ring a bell?
Re: Lucky Guy! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2010
sting_224:

Does the word "STALE" ring a bell?
This joke def ring a bell. Heard it from Basket mouth.
seriously guy if u hear Basketmouth saying it, you will
die laughing.
Re: Lucky Guy! by EfemenaXY: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2010
Never heard the 2nd joke b/4 though - I like it cheesy
Re: Lucky Guy! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2010
rokiatu:

This joke def ring a bell. Heard it from Basket mouth.
seriously guy if u hear Basketmouth saying it, you will
die laughing.

basket mouth deosn't have to say the joke to make me laugh, seeing him alone makes me laugh
Re: Lucky Guy! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2010
sting_224:

basket mouth deosn't have to say the joke to make me laugh, seeing him alone makes me laugh
broda na u one know the meaning of dat o cos Basketmouth ain't bad cheesy
Re: Lucky Guy! by anitabest(f): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2010
neat guy and smart.
Re: Lucky Guy! by EfemenaXY: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^ Yeah, and he's cool too cool
Re: Lucky Guy! by jokingmary(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2010
cynthoney:

My brother was happy.  He and his girlfriend have been  dating for over a year, and so they decided to get married. Our parents helped them in every way, his friends encouraged him, and his girlfriend? She was a dream!
There was only one thing bothering him, quite a lot indeed, and that was his mother-in-law to be. She was a career woman, smart, but most of all beautiful and sexy, who sometimes flirted with him, quite obviously too, and made him feel uncomfortable.
One day, she called him and asked him to come over, to check the invitations.
So he went. She was alone, and when he arrived, she whispered to him, that soon he was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for him that she couldn't overcome. So before he got married and committed his life to her daughter, she wanted to make love to him just once.
What could he say? He was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.
So, she said, “I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it, just come and get me”. He just watched her delicious behind as she went up the stairs.

He stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the front door,  he opened it, and stepped out of the house.
Her husband was standing outside, and with tears in his eyes, hugged him and said, “we are very happy and pleased; you have passed our little test. We couldn't have asked for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family”.

Lesson learned: Always keep your condoms in your car.s
My brother went out to get his condoms from his car…and today he is a happily married man…

Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Your Turn In The Barrel / She Has Come Again, First Lady Has Come Again. . . / Shop Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.