Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) (59421 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
milemimi93:

U hustle on ur own with what? Pvssy I guess. Slum b!tch

Was I supposed to hustle with your dick?

Nigga you be late.
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by Experience285(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
I love her outfit
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by kushercain: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yes I did.

Are you asthmatic?
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
kushercain:

Are you asthmatic?

Unfortunately I am.
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Was I supposed to hustle with your dick?

Nigga you be late.

U barely made it. U a C-average.
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by kushercain: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
milemimi93:

The first time I saw JamaicanLove's pic, I threw up.

Lol bro, be nice. There are a lot of real ugly girls even on this same NL. I don't want to shake no tables so I won't drop their moniker but to me she's aiit
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Unfortunately I am.
Fortunately u are.
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
kushercain:

Lol bro, be nice. There are a lot of real ugly girls even on this same NL. I don't want to shake no tables so I won't drop their moniker but to me she's aiit

Shiit
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by kushercain: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Unfortunately I am.

You'd outgrow it no worries..I haven't had an attack this year and not so long ago I couldn't stand a little dust or the smell of paint or bleached oil. Try and get the sereptide inhaler its more preventive you use it everyday for 60 days. And gradually the attacks would reduce till dey stop altogether
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
kushercain:

No nlder is as ugly as JamaicanLove. And she knows it
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
kushercain:

You'd outgrow it no worries..I haven't had an attack this year and not so long ago I couldn't stand a little dust or the smell of paint or bleached oil. Try and get the sereptide inhaler its more preventive you use it everyday for 60 days. And gradually the attacks would reduce till dey stop altogether

Bro leave the scurvy b!tch to die in her misery
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
kushercain:

Wow,

Sereptide, I haven't heard of this before, how much does it cost

Ventolin doesn't really work on me sometimes.

I wish to be free from this ailment.
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
milemimi93:

Fortunately u are.

OTONDO
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

OTONDO
I give up
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Wow,
Let me know the price so I can see what I can do.
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
milemimi93:

Let me know the price so I can see what I can do.

What is it?
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by kushercain: 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Wow,

It was sent to me, but I'd find out the price and mention you when I do. Probably by tomorrow...
Yea ventolin wasn't really effective on me too..I switched to sulbutamol its white and smaller than ventolin but imo its better, you can try it out.
@ bolded you would be trust me, these days when I look back at what it made me give up I feel like crying, like I had to let go all outdoor games back in school and I was quite good...but now its all in the past.

What are the major things that triggers it for you?
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
kushercain:

It was sent to me, but I'd find out the price and mention you when I do. Probably by tomorrow...
Yea ventolin wasn't really effective on me too..I switched to sulbutamol its white and smaller than ventolin but imo its better, you can try it out.
@ bolded you would be trust me, these days when I look back at what it made me give up I feel like crying, like I had to let go all outdoor games back in school and I was quite good...but now its all in the past.

What are the major things that triggers it for you?

Heat, excess cold, smoke, dust, and fear.
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

What is it?
I tot u want to buy drugs.
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by kushercain: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2018
milemimi93:

Bro leave the scurvy b!tch to die in her misery

Bro I don't know whats up with the both of you but its really scary. I'm just looking out for someone who is going thru wot I went thru cos I can relate with the late night rushing to hospitals and receiving multiple drips dasall
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 02, 2018
milemimi93:

I tot u want to buy drugs.

I never discussed it with you.

Don't bother me.
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by kushercain: 12:12am On Sep 02, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Heat, excess cold, smoke, dust, and fear.

Ok most of it can be avoided, that dust is just a fucker..I'd find out and let you know about the drug..what are you afraid of?
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 02, 2018
kushercain:

Ok most of it can be avoided, that dust is just a fucker..I'd find out and let you know about the drug..what are you afraid of?

Thanks a lot.

I can't tell you that here.
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by kushercain: 12:30am On Sep 02, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Thanks a lot.

I can't tell you that here.

Ok, should I pm you?
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 02, 2018
kushercain:

Ok, should I pm you?

Sure
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by kushercain: 12:39am On Sep 02, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Sure

Done
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:15am On Sep 02, 2018
itspzpics:
she is beautiful

See more of her photos here >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-first-second-look-nina-ivy-amvca/

you need eye surgery
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by chukwunedum150(m): 4:56am On Sep 02, 2018
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by chukwunedum150(m): 4:57am On Sep 02, 2018
this peoples are Much overated
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by deebrain(m): 5:46am On Sep 02, 2018
She is good to go.
The designer is cool too. it's the same dress obviously.
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by darlenese(f): 5:58am On Sep 02, 2018
Re: First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) by ojsmscom(m): 6:04am On Sep 02, 2018
To Be the first to know about job vacancies and business/Investment opportunities in Nigeria LIKE OJNIGERIA here www.facebook.com/ojnigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Shorts And Fishnet To A Show / How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) / E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.