Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Buhari Being Welcomed In China By The Same People He Traveled With? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Being Welcomed In China By The Same People He Traveled With? (3526 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) / President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Being Welcomed In China By The Same People He Traveled With? by slimfit1(m): 1:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Buhari is not serious i can assure you of that hausa people or is it Nigerian strange mentality i just dont understand.
When others are getting ready for serious business transactions looking for how to be ahead on deals on ground. Buhari is getting mentally deceived.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Being Welcomed In China By The Same People He Traveled With? by Masterclass32: 4:55am On Sep 02, 2018
Very funny.

Noticed also bubu is working hard to appear lively and agile these days. It showed during his meeting with Theresa May.

The 'Lifeless' comment really got to him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Being Welcomed In China By The Same People He Traveled With? by yumubelek(m): 5:01am On Sep 02, 2018
Obviously they were not on the same plane, probably didn’t have the same flight itinerary either, and it’s called protocol, everything shouldn’t be up for a debate.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Being Welcomed In China By The Same People He Traveled With? by shedy03(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2018
themonk:
grin
Is that saraki (third from left)? lol.
Re: Buhari Being Welcomed In China By The Same People He Traveled With? by columbus007(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2018
i never even open this threads when i begin laugh cheesy
Re: Buhari Being Welcomed In China By The Same People He Traveled With? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
themonk:

Hahaha grin
Damn! You need to rest.

Been good sha. Trying my best. cool
WBU?
I'm better now cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliero’s C’ttee Report Unfair—nahcon / A $50m-turnover Food And Retail Empire: Learn How Nigeria's Ebele Enunwa Did It / #thenorthremembers Is Trending On Twitter, And Here Is Why:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.