Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Do Not Love Nina, Please Stop Forcing A Relationship On Us - Miracle Begs Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do Not Love Nina, Please Stop Forcing A Relationship On Us - Miracle Begs Fans (373 Views)

Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Love Nina, Please Stop Forcing A Relationship On Us - Miracle Begs Fans by indulge01: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle Ikechukwu has cleared the air on his relationship with his lover in the house, Nina.

This is coming after people bashed him for posting a photo of him having fun with another woman (his cousin).

He has now cleared the air telling fans to stop subjecting them to an undue imaginary relationship.
He wrote;

Hello my wonderful family. my management just drew my attention to my social media community rivalry and insisted I address it.

Abà I beg make Una take am easy, Nina is a nice girl with a beautiful soul and should be treated with respectful courtesy. Because nobody should be subjected to negativity male or female. I also have a sister, a mother and beautiful cousins and I wish the public respect their space and treat them as strong and capable individual women with equal opportunities as men…

My point is; neither me nor Nina, I believe has ever publicly or in private told anyone we are in love and are dating. We were involved in the house and remained friends since then. We are young people with prospect and have dedicated our time in building our future not concentrated in relationship.

So please (I beg) kindly don’t subject us to an undue imaginary relationship. I keep respecting and love you all for your kind support and understanding. God bless

See some reactions below;

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/i-do-not-love-nina-please-stop-forcing-a-relationship-on-us-miracle-begs-fans-fans-react/
Re: I Do Not Love Nina, Please Stop Forcing A Relationship On Us - Miracle Begs Fans by zinnydan(f): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
That's good
Re: I Do Not Love Nina, Please Stop Forcing A Relationship On Us - Miracle Begs Fans by SenorFax(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
Internet people, they will join them in holy matrimony and break them up with gossips...... Awon werey

(1) (Reply)

Errand Boyfriend Finally Washed The Rice Commanded By His Girlfriend In EUROPE / BBC Presenter Rachael Bland Dies 2 Days After Tweeting On Her Death / Social Media On Fire Over Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Gqmanoftheyear Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.