Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Futility Of Job Hunting - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Futility Of Job Hunting (343 Views)

What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / Finally Got A Job From Reddit, After 9 Months Of Job Hunting / Facts To Remember While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Futility Of Job Hunting by jarmy: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
sitting quietly in my room here at Lokoja, Nigeria, I realised that I spent most of my time looking for or dreaming of my dream job than actually working.

Some graduate job hunt for as much as nine years!

Imagine if we can all find our career path early in life. We would have made more impact in the society.

Please tell us how long you job hunted and if you're fulfilled in your current job.
Re: The Futility Of Job Hunting by MaziChux(m): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2018
Oh yes! The lane of job hunting is one filled with several stories of different facets.

But I tell you what, your stories can still be changed before your recruiters. I bring to you a better way of preparing your cv, giving it a unique look and making it appear adaptive to the role and firm being applied for.

Reach us today and your story would change starting with you getting past through that door.

Check the attached ad info below for necessary details you need about us.

Happy Monday, Good People!

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Vital Agro Alliance Farms Limited 2018 | Apply Now / Need Business To Do / Female Uber Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.