Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

How To Start Viewing Centre Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Viewing Centre Business. (306 Views)

Football Viewing Centre Business. / Saloon Or Viewing Centre / Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Viewing Centre Business. by vibrant40(m): 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hi good people of Nairaland.

I need advice from those who know about this football viewing centre things in Nigeria to help me with information about starting the business.

I need information on things like, price of DSTV decoders and packages to subscribe for.

Type of decoder to buy, because the business is to be started in a low signal environment.

I believe three televisions is enough for a start, economical price for each and probably price.

I know those in the business use extra view, please explain how it works and which decoders are compatible for it.

The best type of generator for the business taking its durability and life span in perspective not forgetting its economic factors.

Thanks in anticipation. You know náà man must survive in this current dispensation.

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Zhang Will Take Over From Jack Ma As Alibaba Chairman Next Year / You Can Still Be A Millionaire Before The End Of 2018 / Cement And Blocks For Sale In Ibeju-lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.