Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

'don't Go Crazy!' – Valverde Counsels Alba After Spain Snub - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'don't Go Crazy!' – Valverde Counsels Alba After Spain Snub (248 Views)

IGP To Oshiomhole: Don't Go Near APC Secretariat / Don’t Reverse Ban On Okada, Sagay Counsels Sanwo-olu / Kwankwaso Counsels Supporters To Be Calm And Accept The Loss In Good Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'don't Go Crazy!' – Valverde Counsels Alba After Spain Snub by 14Ebiscoo: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Valverde is not willing to discuss another coach's decisions in public but wants Alba to concentrate on his duties at club level, starting with Sunday's clash with Huesca at Camp Nou.

Asked how he would counsel the defender, Valverde told a news conference: "Well, the same as anyone: focus on the game without going crazy.

"It's not a question for me. It's the national team coach who calls up those who he thinks are the best.

"Just as I don't like it when other coaches question my squads and my line-ups, I won't talk about others."

Valverde also refused to comment on Gerard Pique after the defender was reportedly charged with a driving offence.

Cadena SER claimed on Friday that the centre-back has been accused of driving without a valid licence, an offence which risks punishment by a fine, community service or a short prison sentence.

"I haven't spoken to him and I prefer to do that before making any comments myself," Valverde said.

"Those of us who represent a club have a private life and a public image, but I prefer to speak with him."

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/dont-go-crazy-valverde-counsels-alba.html

(1) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Fights For Oppressive Exxonmobil Instead Of Oppressed Nigerians / Money Secrets You Need To Know About / Tradermoni Spreading: Vp Osinbajo Launches N10,000 Collateral Free Loans To Pett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.