Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Where Can I Get International Price For Agric. Products - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Get International Price For Agric. Products (351 Views)

Buying Agric Products In the North Made Easy / LASG To Setup E-Commerce Hub For Agric Producers To Improve Exports / List Of 19 Agric Products You Can Export From Nigeria And Make Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get International Price For Agric. Products by sharpwriter(m): 12:34am On Sep 02, 2018
I would like to know the current prices of agricultural products in the international market. Please, help me drop the website link of any platform that current and clearly states prices of agric. products. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Netherlands, Nigeria To Develop Cattle Farming Model – Envoy / Why You Should Have A Farm In Nigeria Today / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.