Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Two Nigerians Shot Dead In Latest Killings In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Shot Dead In Latest Killings In South Africa (508 Views)

Two Nigerians Shot Dead In Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa / Italy Shooting: 2 Nigerians Shot By Gunman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerians Shot Dead In Latest Killings In South Africa by bloomstar: 2:25am On Sep 02, 2018
The Nigerian community in South Africa has been given the cause to mourn after two of their members were shot dead by unknown gunmen recently.
A statement by the President of the Nigerian Union in South Africa (NUSA), Adetola Olubajo gave the names of the deceased Nigerians as Mr Okechukwu Chukwumezeriri and Mr Olushola Ayanleye.

Olubajo said that Chukwumezeriri, 39, from Imo was shot dead on a football field on August 25th at Rietondale Park in Pretoria while Ayanleye, 42, from Ondo State was shot dead in the night of August 26th at Essellen Street, Sunnyside in Pretoria.

“Information gathered revealed that last weekend’s violence which claimed two lives with another two hospitalised in Pretoria were gang-related killings. As the umbrella organisation of Nigerians in South Africa, our stand is that whoever that kills should face the full wrath of the law, irrespective of his or her nationality.”

He said the Nigerian association was currently cooperating with law enforcement agencies in South Africa to tackle the criminal elements.

“We advise that whoever has information about these killers should kindly contact the president of NUSA or the police as these senseless and trigger happy fellows should not go unpunished.”

The latest deaths have increased the death toll of Nigerians in South to 122 in 30 months

cc: Lalasticlala

Source: https://www.jeniffasblog.com/2018/09/02/two-nigerians-shot-dead-in-latest-killings-in-south-africa/

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In Latest Killings In South Africa by fk001(m): 4:05am On Sep 02, 2018
Okay i am tired of typing R.I.P, what does it change anyways and how does it profit the decease

Killers everywhere.
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In Latest Killings In South Africa by ipobarethieves: 5:01am On Sep 02, 2018
sad gangster
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In Latest Killings In South Africa by MartinCorridon: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2018
The Olusola is a fake name. YOU and i know that.

The perpetrators were....

"A picture is worth a thousand words" so my lesson teacher said

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In Latest Killings In South Africa by samtol4(m): 4:18am On Sep 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:
The Olusola is a fake name. YOU and i know that.

The perpetrators were....

"A picture is worth a thousand words" so my lesson teacher said
Every thing is not always about tribal bigotry . Olushola is the name and his nickname is Sholly Moore

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Called Out For Scamming Someone N30k For NYSC Posting / Policeman Reportedly Collapses After Crushing Okada Rider To Death (pics) / Lady Who ‘jumped’ Off Lagoon: I Was Blackmailed After Defrauded Of N75m (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.