Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Man and Animal - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man and Animal (567 Views)

Her Man And Her Money (a Christian Love Story By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi) / A Young Man And His Primary School Teacher / Man and Animal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man and Animal by usanisiobi(m): 2:30am On Sep 02, 2018
There was a time when man was friends with lizard, rat, dog, snake, lion, tiger and goat.
The lizard likes to look at what he does and nod (okay i'm watching) says the lizard.
The dog likes to stay around him.
The lion roars as he passes him, (Whats up big meat says man to the lion), the lion wags his tail.
Man and animal could understand themselves.
But goat was one interesting animal man observed.
Goat when told to do something refuses and does whatever he wants.

One day, man was eating grass and goat was anxious to talk to man but didn't know how to talk to man because man could not understand him.
So goat sat near man while man was eating grass
You eat every thing eatable and you still eat grass says goat to man that's why i like doing anything i want to do.

What was man's response?

1 Like

Re: Man and Animal by authorsegun(m): 2:39am On Sep 02, 2018
I am an omnivorous and you're not

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 6 / Writers Needed / Affiliate Marketing Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.