Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Congo: First Rwandan Refugees Receive Integration Documents - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Congo: First Rwandan Refugees Receive Integration Documents (306 Views)

Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees / Afghan Refugees Land In UK / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congo: First Rwandan Refugees Receive Integration Documents by Sipcyp(m): 3:09am On Sep 02, 2018
At least twenty Rwandan refugees this week received their passports from their country and their residence permits. These are their local integration documents issued eight months after the entry into force of the cessation clause. Beneficiaries rejoice and the Congolese authorities call on the undecided to comply with the law.

Adrien Niyikiza, 53, is among the twenty-one former Rwandan refugees who have received their documents of local integration: a passport with a validity of five years and a residence permit. He welcomes this and asks his fellow citizens to follow his example. " I made the process of obtaining a passport at our embassy. Today I was invited to pick up my passport. I feel very good, "he says.

>>>> http://www.trendtopstories.com/2018/09/congo-first-rwandan-refugees-receive.html

Re: Congo: First Rwandan Refugees Receive Integration Documents by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17am On Sep 02, 2018
At least twenty Rwandan refugees this week received their passports from their country and their residence permits

They are receiving a 5 year resident permit in their own country?!
Ayam not understanding!
Re: Congo: First Rwandan Refugees Receive Integration Documents by fk001(m): 4:01am On Sep 02, 2018
Hmmm which kind wahala be this? Congo of all place and it is only 5 years residence permit.

Apart from South Africa, Ethiopia, Egypt no any other country is worth my visit, i am not trying to be rude no hard feelings.
Re: Congo: First Rwandan Refugees Receive Integration Documents by Donald95(m): 5:35am On Sep 02, 2018
fk001:
Hmmm which kind wahala be this? Congo of all place and it is only 5 years residence permit.

Apart from South Africa, Ethiopia, Egypt no any other country is worth my visit, i am not trying to be rude no hard feelings.

Gabon and Ghana are also good. at least they are better and safer than the zoo

(1) (Reply)

79 School Students Abducted In Cameroon (photos) / Trump, Putin, Macron, Buhari Mark End Of World War I / White Temporarily Reinstate CNN Reporter Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.