Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 (50052 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by BruncleZuma: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dem don come again ooo

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
angry
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dorcas isn’t any better. Thats my perception tho
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by dingbang(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
She deserves it. Nonsense . by the way I don't seek to meet celebrities when I see them. They don't pay my bills

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
UgwuAghachi:
Met Omotola at the Nexim bank headquarters in Abuja. She is a snobbish n proud person

If that's true that's very silly of her mshe should know she is nothing and that fans put her where she is ..she isn't better than anyone ?she should be careful just because people approach you don't mean they are not more powerful or richer than you... The say she will snob some who she doesn't know has key to her continuous success in Nigeria that's when she will know

Celebrities are not even upper class they are simply entertainers .what a pity

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by Les: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
duduade:

Exactly.. I don't know why the ones who posted earlier are refusing to acknowledge the message... Just so many toddlers roaming Nairaland
the day she said wasn't happy when Mark Zuckerberg didn't come to greet her when he came to Nigeria was when I knew that omotola might have a serious ego/pride issues!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by FitnessHomme: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by bluefilm: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Les:
the day she said wasn't happy when Mark Zuckerberg didn't come to greet her when he came to Nigeria was when I knew that omotola might have a serious ego/pride issues!

It was a sarcasm.

The fact that you couldn't understand the humor makes you a very dull person.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by FitnessHomme: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
nurshah:

If that's true that's very silly of her mshe should know she is nothing and that fans put her where she is ..she isn't better than anyone ?she should be careful just because people approach you don't mean they are not more powerful or richer than you... The say she will snob some who she doesn't know has key to her continuous success in Nigeria that's when she will know

Celebrities are not even upper class they are simply entertainers .what a pity

She doesn't care because she still has a lot of zombie followers.... and makes a decent income (plus her husband's own).

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by Les: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
bluefilm:

It was a sarcasm.

The fact that you couldn't understand the humor makes you a very dull person.
yes sir kiss

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by damola1: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nobody is perfect. she got a great job, great kids, great husband.. and at least some money.. so, well, she fine.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by ChristineC: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
This morön again?

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by chuksjuve(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Women and their beef angry

Check my signature if you want your house to be beautiful

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by Joeysage(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=Tonymegabush1 post=70833817]I may not have meet omotola in person but 4rm all her movies I have seen she is to me not kind of an actress that feel too big besides even if she did snub u as u claimed it's not a big deal even you that is complaining haven't you snub someone in your life?[/quoteoversense dey wori u..lol
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by duduade: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Les:

Oh yes thank you for reminding me of that gist.. I remembered I laughed my ass.. out when I first heard that gist... Proud somborry...

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by julitoch: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
You can say someone is proud when you have not had encounter someone in a relxation mood, this was an event, i might not really know what actually transpired but the truth is that you shouldn't expect to get such full attention from her in an event of such cos so many things might be calling for her attention at that moment, i'm saying this cos i have been in such situations so many times, though i'm not a celebrity but by virtue of where i work, you will be busy will want your full attention while you have many things to attend to, and you will see someone saying this one is so proud, to the guy that met her at NEXIM, i'm sure she was there for a biz meeting and not for a social event that she will start hugging or taking pictures with some fans, and you cannot tell me she totally ignored your pleasantries, lets not judge people by what other people by what other people say about them until you encounter with them, and remember where and mood matters a lot

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by meobizy(f): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
The only two things Omotola did during the award which I didn't like were the attire she wore during the red carpet, it accentuated her lack of shape from getting fat by not taking care of herself physically and the look she gave when she came to present and her movie didn't win, one could tell she wasn't happy with losing.
This idiot is probably right but many wrongs are in her message:

1. She is not the best candidate to spread it knowing fully well what she did to someone 'below' her status.

2. She is a multiple time-attention seeker.

3. The whole message was laid out jokingly. She claimed she'll say what happened only to stop in her tracks because "NEPA took light".

By the way, if I met Omotola in a random location wearing that black dress she did to present the award I will shoot my shot till she either slaps or disgraces me. She looked too sexy in the outfit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by AreaFada2: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
This Uber girl again? Who she wan accuse of rape this time? shocked shocked

Thank God we know Omosexy is as straight as they come.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by Rhozabeth(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
Somebody help me pls, who is Dorcas Eponfa something something...?

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by hush15: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
Amagite2:
Few minutes after the 2018 Africa Magic Viewers' Choice Awards (AMVCAs), ended last night, MTV Shuga star, Dorcas Shola Fapson took to her Instagram page to slam veteran Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde.

According to her, she used to be a huge fan, but not after last night's experience with her. Read her rant below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/shes-absolutely-horrible-dorcas-shola-slams-omotola-jalade.html

C

i dont like you yourself because you not that different from Omotee however, you are right. She is proud and snubbish

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by sweetilicious(f): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
If I were to be Omotala,I will keep kwayet and stay scandal free.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by HealthyLivingNG: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
So, what do you expect me to do now? You refused to comment on what she did... Sorry, I don't comment blindly......
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by DrHighchief(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dorcas, shola, fapson, I don't know. Pls who are dey? But Omosexy, I know....Who God has blessed, no man can curse....Instead for you to ask for wisdom from omosexy, u r here ranting....Waiter, give me one satchet water joor

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by Viruscod3d: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bb
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by Viruscod3d: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Omotola is too proud. I remember years back when she lost out in a celebrity dance show and accused the organizers of intentionally evicting her fraudulently, she even went as far as showing off a better model of car the winner of the dancing show got, just to belittle the winner. That was when i knew omotola is arrogant and proud

8 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by shacks99(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bambambiglo:
This one always seeking for attention.

They should just deport her back to the UK where she was doing her cleaning job.
wetin concern you����
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by Soteriahascome: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Who is this lady with vampire teeth
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Ogun visit you there, Pepper spray hawker. I saw what happened yesterday.You begged her for picture and she said she was busy and you started ranting

Zobo!
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by Thewesterner(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Proud or not proud...

As you dey for there they claim you holy so...

I hope you holy pass Elijah sha?

See people hiding behind their phone keypads passing judgments
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by Shikena(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Is it now our fault that Omotola does not recognize you? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed / Kanayo O. Kanayo's Daughter, Valerie Graduates From Secondary School / Rita Daniels Injured During Preparations For Regina Daniels Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.