Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,266 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Cannot Afford To Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cannot Afford To Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph (324 Views)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita At University Of Abuja, 2004 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Afford To Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by EmagNig(m): 5:25am On Sep 02, 2018
Nollywood actress Anita Joseph has stated that she cannot become the second wife to any man. The actress was recently accused by someone of having a relationship with a married man, who has been spoiling her silly with cash and other exotic gifts.

There is even a report that the sugar daddy has just bought her a house in Johannesburg, South Africa.

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, the actress refused to confirm or deny the reports.

Anita Joseph said:

“I have no comment on that. My private life is private. However, I cannot consider being a second wife.”

Explaining why she posted a video of herself holding dildos of different sizes, the controversial actress said,

“It was a paid advert and I said it there; I don’t know why some people don’t take time to get the full picture of things before talking. Nigerians are hypocrites because a lot of people started ordering the products shortly after the video was posted.”

Meanwhile, the singer also stated that she would revive her singing career soon.

She said:

“My singing career is coming back soon; so just keep your fingers crossed. Right now, I am working on three major projects and one of them is almost ready. However, I cannot divulge more details until the time is ripe to do that.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-cannot-afford-to-be-a-second-wife-anita-joseph/

lalasticlala

Re: I Cannot Afford To Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by itspzpics(m): 5:29am On Sep 02, 2018
With all di$

(1) (Reply)

She Had Fun With A Condom / 3 Key Things You Must Not Do With Your Savings If You Want To Be Rich / Eniola Badmus Shares Lovely Photo As She Celebrate Her Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.