Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Stop Calling Youths Future Leaders - It Is Insulting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Calling Youths Future Leaders - It Is Insulting (341 Views)

15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. / Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy / Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Calling Youths Future Leaders - It Is Insulting by Oduok(m): 6:06am On Sep 02, 2018
Looking into the eyes of a youth, that is up to 30, and calling him future leader is insulting. A youth is a present leader. Future leadership is a phrase to be used on children and teenagers. A study of almost all the old folks misleading the us now revealed that they started leading at 30. A study of outstanding church leaders presently now reveals that they started leading at or before 30. To face fact, that politician that you are a thug or SA to is occupying your rightful seat. That school that a retiree opened and is paying you 12,000 per month as a graduate was supposed to be yours. That company you are working with unfair labour engagement was supposed to be yours. That lecturer you are bribing was supposed to be your colleague in academic. That lady you are committing immorality with was supposed to be your lawfully wedded wife. That food you are eating from your parent was supposed to bought by you. Youths arise and grab your future now. A generation before us have served their time and are serving ours too. Are you up to 30? The future is here. Joseph, Jesus, David, all entered their destiny at 30. Rise from mediocrity to stardom. The time is far spent. Are you a child or teenager reading this post, whatever limits you at 30 is not a perfect design. Work hard right now to be outstanding before you click 30. When I see a youth, I see an outstanding Professional - an Engineer, a lawyer, a Doctor, and Accountant, an Administrator, A scientist etc. I see fulfilled employee with a job that has future. I see a CEO. I see a church leader with power, mightily used by God. I see a model for children and teenagers to learn from. Have a blessed September.

1 Like

Re: Stop Calling Youths Future Leaders - It Is Insulting by Shelumiel: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2018
Nice ! grin

(1) (Reply)

Top Tips On How To Get Stains Out Of Carpet / Recommend Some Books For Children Please! / "Ignore Rccg's Mummy Go's Advise,seek Your Parents Counsel Before Pastor's' Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.