Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) (35212 Views)

Moment Warehouse Robot Collapsed After Working For 20 Hours Straight (Pics, Vid) / Sony AIBO- The New Pet Dog Created By Sony Corporation / Watch : Boston Dynamics Spotmini Robot Dog Can Now Open Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2018
If any terminator apocalyptic scene happens in the future am having those scientist heads for lunch
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2018
I hope it can attack robbers

1 Like

Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2018
I appreciate the effort but its basically a sophisticated "toy" to me I'd rather get a real dog tho.
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by RAPSTARBENHOPE(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2018
I love dogs

.......would. Wish to have aibo ...but nothing. Would. Replace a loyal dog with a heart lmao
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by helphelp: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2018
Peter5694:
the essence of having a dog is sensation..the feeling that you're interacting with a living thing, something loyal to you and will remain with you during your ups and down, cheer you up...and you want me to spend a million on a robot! guess what? My Smartphone does the trick!!

Exactly my thoughts
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by emerged01(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2018
This is absolute nonsense. Things like this are not worth buying,just a pure waste of money.
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by somehow: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2018
Queenext:
#1m for dog, when ekuke is #500....and can roam street to feed itself

#500? You mean the meat or what?

1 Like

Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by ZaramT: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2018
Akwa ibom ayaya. U just can't hide your origin... Woman and 404 na Una identity.
kodded:

same way technology can't replace the super sensation in bleeping a fresh and natural pvssy, is the same way they can't replace the sensation gotten from killing and eating a dog smiley
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2018
lofty900:
It can bark, wag it’s tail, play football, understand simple commands like “sit”,”come” “charge yourself” and much more.'

Technology is advancing so fast but N1 million is too much nah grin

Wasn't meant for most Nigerians
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2018
Donald95:
But when will the zoo start producing pencil they promised 3 years ago. 2018 is far gone angry

Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by MooreJozo(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] na wa
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by Spainze007(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2018
Ahoy

Pidginwhisper:
Abeg gimme 1 Stud and 1 dam. Make i breed dem for money. Awon werey! undecided
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2018
Oyinbo like nonsense sometimes sha. 1 million for that thing wey the video nor even dey interesting? The "dog" was just moving like say im be inbecile. There is nothing enchanting here jere
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by thedondada(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2018
I'd buy a real dog instead.
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by Ofeh2(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2018
1 milla for dog?? I have a local breed dog for 2k thanks.... Or better still by December Aba will produce robot chicken �
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by OyinO: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2018
This is how they will use robotic face recognition technology to track and target suspects and perceived enemies and wanted people through FBi or FaceBook pictures and profiles.
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by wink2015(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2018
Northern Nigeria stop speculating and dreaming of sweet crude oil from the niger delta.

Northern Nigeria get the Japanese to develop the agricultural sector up north and see wealth being generated.

Japan has no crude oil but brain which they use to turn raw material to wealth.

Other parts of Nigeria should also learn from the Japanese.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2018
Why would anyone wants a robot dog when it's easier and cheaper to get a real one?
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by sammyj: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2018
This is a big threat to the natural dogs. The dogs community should not accept it. shocked
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by davillian(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2018
If they can build those doggy's used by poppy in kings men movie I would by it grin
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by SweetSoup(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2018
Donald95:
But when will the zoo start producing pencil they promised 3 years ago. 2018 is far gone angry
Maybe when you become rich enough to open a pencil manufacturing factory in Nigeria. So work hard and make this a reality cos government don't build factories, individuals do...
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
omoadeleye:
Is okay, untill one day, you came back from office and you saw it drowning inside a bucket of water, then you rush to rescue it from spoiling then you deep your hands inside the water all of a sudden you got electrocuted embarassed or you have been charging since last night then you mistakenly slept off until next day you decided to unplug it, but due to overcharged, when you touched it body, you still got electrocuted... then your soul will now be blaming you that, why can't you buy a normal dog do you want normal dogs to go extinct?sad Vanity upon vanity
Electronics device uses between 0 to 5v dc and 20milliamp maximum, it can't electrocute you.
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by TinyHacker: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Only people with some intellect would appreciate this, very cool how far they've gone, just think about the amount of programming and brainstorming that went into this.
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by darlenese(f): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
we weee nor buy it
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by omoadeleye(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
charliboy654:

Electronics device uses between 0 to 5v dc and 20milliamp maximum, it can't electrocute you.

That means a phone uses 0-10C and 100molliamp if is exploding
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by Wonderful100(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
These oyinbo just want collect our money finish with technology
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by sprints2: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
oyinbos calling juju technology...who is deceiving who...technology my foot...in the nearest future I hope much value will be placed on humans because pretty soon we will value artificial intelligence more than humans...
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by kaymical(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Donald95:
we've already started sir
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by 9tailskid: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
This "dog" na just data miner in canine cover... The "dog" go just be like Chucky dey monitor, record and transmit every damn thing you do. I'd say more but m(a)oney(laria) no gree me..
Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by Tinyemeka(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
davillian:
If they can build those doggy's used by poppy in kings men movie I would by it grin

You mean this dog?

Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by phase1: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Buhari is more lifeless than the dog.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late / You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here / Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.