Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

(photo) South Africa Bans D0ggy Style As Zambian Women Complain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (photo) South Africa Bans D0ggy Style As Zambian Women Complain (752 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating / Zambian Fr Kenan Chibawe Commits Suicide After Receiving A Strange Call / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) South Africa Bans D0ggy Style As Zambian Women Complain by Olawaleyy036(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2018
South Africa’s Minister of Health, Aaron Motsoaledi, has banned the use of doggy style during intimate s^x among s^xual partners or couples.

Motsoaledi, according to a South African newspaper believes that doggy style is the leading cause of cancer and stroke in both women and men.

“The most energy consuming and stressful s^xual position for men is doggy; Look, I’m only giving you guys a snippet but we will be posting the results of the full research on the ministry website.” He said.

And Motsoaledi said occasional doggy style s^x especially on Christmas and on Valentine’s day may not be harmful, but each night maybe suicidal.

But women in Zambia have said such a useless law can never be entertained.

S^xual Reproductive expert, Sylvester Chongo said Zambian women are lazy in bed and would always prefer doggy style for a man to do all the pushing, because they lack the skill to delightfully move it on top or underneath.

Chongo said this laziness is the reason Zambian women can never allow such a law.

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/south-africa-bans-d0ggy-style-as.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: (photo) South Africa Bans D0ggy Style As Zambian Women Complain by HungerBAD: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2018
Funny Minister.

What ever happens in anothers persons bedroom, should not be the concern of the Government or anybody at that.

This funny minister and the other funny commissioner of happiness in Imo State will make a fine couple.

6 Likes

Re: (photo) South Africa Bans D0ggy Style As Zambian Women Complain by Dreyl(m): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2018
Hahahahaha are they for real? cheesy cheesy

Who has the guts and audacity to ban the most favorite style on this fvcking planet.
Re: (photo) South Africa Bans D0ggy Style As Zambian Women Complain by celestialAgent(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2018
Now I see why Buhari uses "TheOtherRoom", The style has to be a secret to avoid issues like this undecided grin
Re: (photo) South Africa Bans D0ggy Style As Zambian Women Complain by SalomonKane: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2018
What tha! The best sex style known to man. The only style that makes women moan and tell the truth that it hurts their womb Wow! shocked

Men if I was south African i'll be rushing to do my last doggy-style. grin
Re: (photo) South Africa Bans D0ggy Style As Zambian Women Complain by nairafamedotcom: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2018
SalomonKane:
What tha! The best sex style known to man. The only style that makes women moan and tell the truth that it hurts their womb Wow! shocked

Men if I was south African i'll be rushing to do my last doggy-style. grin

Re: (photo) South Africa Bans D0ggy Style As Zambian Women Complain by TheOtherRoom: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2018
celestialAgent:
Now I see why Buhari uses "TheOtherRoom", The style has to be a secret to avoid issues like this undecided grin
Lol baba abeg naa my moniker be that now
Re: (photo) South Africa Bans D0ggy Style As Zambian Women Complain by celestialAgent(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2018
TheOtherRoom:

Lol baba abeg naa my moniker be that now
lol, you should be arrested for copyright. That phrase rightfully belongs to Buhari tongue

(1) (Reply)

See How To Stop Snoring Immediately With Natural Remedies / I Sell Original Aju Mbaise / How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Spotless Face Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.