Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China (45345 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha / Tinubu Visits Nigerian Troops In Guinea-bissau Reassures Desire For Global Peace / PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by metronaijaNG: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2018
President Buhari interacts with the Nigerian Community in China at the Nigerian Embassy, his first engagement in Beijing.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-visits-nigerian-community-in-china/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by Clakyvip: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2018
Our traveler president.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
The man of the people.........the good people that is!

162 Likes 19 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2018
Good. Let's secure some great investments while there.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Chief Rochas, we sight you too YOUR Excellency.

Dance for the haters small Mr Governor, make dem head HOT like oven ...... wink cheesy grin

65 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by dingbang(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2018
To tell them what bikonu?

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature to register and bank your way.

You first

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Good. Let's secure some great investments while there.
It's very necessary.
God bless Baba Buhari

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by afroniger: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Is that not Willie Obiano I see in the picture?

16 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by Sharpshooota: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2018
Clakyvip:
Our traveler president.

He now takes all the crooked governors along with him

Wasting tax payers money. ..

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by Clakyvip: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2018
Sharpshooota:

He achieved nothing! All promises failed!

36 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by Ehiscotch(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2018
Sharpshooota:

These governors are there to also secure their own part of potential Chinese investments . Whatever agreement or bilateral deal that is going to be undertaken will involve the states and some governors will try to tavke advantage of this coupled with the presence of the President to secure gains for their respective states.

But I don't expect you to reason rationally seeing as your mind is already prejudiced and beclouded in hate for this government.

54 Likes 14 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by BabaRamota1980: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2018
afroniger:
Is that not Willie Obiano I see in the picture?

Na him, why? grin
No start katakata this morning o

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by afroniger: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Na him, why? grin
No start katakata this morning o

No katakata here bro. Just wasn't expecting to see him since his name was not on the officially released entourage.

10 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by IamPatriotic(m): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Why were they uncoordinated in the gathering, I hope his security is as tight as ever, I don't trust the people whose head shape I'm seeing in the pictures.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by JudasNaCarrot: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2018
Hope they monitors all the papers he signs before he sells Nigeria to China since the man is a complete Dundee Olodo.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by MartinCorridon: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Why were they uncoordinated in the gathering, I hope his security is as tight as ever, I don't trust the people whose head shape I'm seeing in the pictures.

Shape of the heads = FLAT shocked

"Call SECURITY" angry

[img]https://media1./images/162b030d5576a89100a18d1398b93067/tenor.gif[/img]

20 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2018
Ehiscotch:

These governors are there to also secure their own part of potential Chinese investments . Whatever agreement or bilateral deal that is going to be undertaken will involve the states and some governors will try to tavke advantage of this coupled with the presence of the President to secure gains for their respective states.

But I don't expect you to reason rationally seeing as your mind is already prejudiced and beclouded in hate for this government.
just shut up! Even to this China they have traveled before... What have they achieved?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by 007inc: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70828035:
Mugu is already here. Nah wa o.

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by Akshow: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2018
Daura u must go.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by 12345baba(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2018
Is that obiano?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by sulemanalex(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2018
He should go to guangzhou nah

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by frowland(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2018
Obiano, busy doing his own negotiations. Igbo man.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by win2kwire: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2018
Majority of them are IGBOs
These so called Nigerians are actually IGBOS and a lot are on deathrow and serving long sentences in jail - They are a disgrace to the country.

Make arrangements for them to be sent back to Nigerian jails and bring back death penalty for drug dealers.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by arixsto2(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2018
The best way to exploit other nation, is when their leader cannot read between the line.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by Mahsums: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Sai Baba

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by despi64(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70828035:
How much them dem pay you for this stupidty and show of shame? When you go get sense?

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by Realname: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2018
Lifeless clueless incompetent president

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by somehow: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2018
win2kwire:
Majority of them are IGBOs
These so called Nigerians are actually IGBOS and a lot are on deathrow and serving long sentences in jail - They are a disgrace to the country.

Make arrangements for them to be sent back to Nigerian jails and bring back death penalty for drug dealers.
you mean the people there are on death row and serving long sentences? Did he go to a prison yard?

13 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by papalsbuIl: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2018
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by RichDad1(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2018
Ipob
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China by papalsbuIl: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Shape of the heads = FLAT shocked
I'm a product of dog's sperm

"Call SECURITY" angry

[img]https://media1./images/162b030d5576a89100a18d1398b93067/tenor.gif[/img]
fixed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State / Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) / Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.