Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! (6489 Views)

2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam / Victor Edoror: Malami Instructed IGP, DG DSS To Provide Us With Security / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2018
undecided

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by hisexcellency34: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2018
Picture or....

6 Likes

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Picture or....

You can also assist with a picture of him in detention.

Compared to being in detention and the likwise treatment of babachir lawal, this is most believable. That's if we are to go by the FG story on the siege of the NASS.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by midolian(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2018
But you should have taken a picture of him with his security detail..

How do you expect us to believe you, especially when your story is on Twitter

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by SadiqBabaSani: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2018
midolian:

Zombie O, Zombie

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by IamPatriotic(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2018
I've been on Twitter since 2009, i can say without fear and contractions that most of the news you see tweeted by some of the activists and new media influencers are outright lies and falsehood, the most disgusting thing about them is that they all believe that they have the right to lie and be disrespectful because it's Twitter.

This may be one of such lies.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by Nbote(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2018
Whether d truth is true or not, why hasn't he under trial already for treason?? Let zombies kip fooling demselves

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by yrex01(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Zombie O, Zombie
abi zone c !! Oga sing anoda music dat one don tire us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by Almaiga: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2018
Who this IPOB man wan decieve with his half baked Propaganda? He just sidon in the comfort of his home and cooked up a lie.

Nigerian's are wiser now.
Sai Baba!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by chriskosherbal(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2018
Even though anything is possible cos I won't leave anything to chance I still don't know what to believe..

Meanwhile check out my signature.
Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by NOC1(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2018
The Henry shield i know will always back his stories up with pictures, how come he has none for this today... this is a false news.

6 Likes

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by MartinCorridon: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2018
IamPatriotic:
I've been on Twitter since 2009, i can say without fear and contractions that most of the news you see tweeted by some of the activists and new media influencers are outright lies and falsehood, the funniest thing is that they all believe that they have the right to lie because it's Twitter.

Don't mind them

7 Likes

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by StillX10(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Whoever thinks terrorist Buhari would jail his kinsman is a dullard like Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by gentlegenius(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Something keeps telling me that buhari ordered that man to block the National Assembly complex, but because the plot failed, he had to be the fall guy in order to protect his master's image.
Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by Omeokachie: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
A sure sign that Buhari is back!

If not for political expediency, he would have disgraced Osinbajo by reversing the sack.

Like Babachir, like Daura.
Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by docadams: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
IamPatriotic:
I've been on Twitter since 2009, i can say without fear and contractions that most of the news you see tweeted by some of the activists and new media influencers are outright lies and falsehood, the funniest thing is that they all believe that they have the right to lie because it's Twitter.

Against all systemic protestations. I decided to use my Twitter account, I opened more than a year ago. I was prompted by the need to follow channels @sunrise and @politics today online. We moan in NL for a decline in morals, Twitter is rotten, overhyped and a cesspool of hate and fake news.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by seunmsg(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Daura is not in detention to the best of my knowledge. He was questioned the day he was sacked and released thereafter. Seeing him at the airport shouldn't be a big deal since he's a citizen and free to move round the country.

4 Likes

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
seunmsg:
Daura is not in detention to the best of my knowledge.

Thank God. At last, a zombie that thinks.

It happens every now and then right? You zombies are allowed to think..

Exactly 12:30pm on Sunday, you thought for yourself. Maybe the next time you would get thisopportunity would be same time next week...

1 Like

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by lionshare: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Usually you can authenticate those tweets by the reactions of the others on the opposite of the divide.
Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
seunmsg:
Daura is not in detention to the best of my knowledge. He was questioned the day he was sacked and released thereafter. Seeing him at the airport shouldn't be a big deal since he's a citizen and free to move round the country.

But that is not the impression you zombies and the lifeless president as well as the dwarf mere commisioner is giving Nigerians. You are all liars! And we the people are fed up with your lies!

2 Likes

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by seunmsg(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Thank God. At last, a zombie that thinks.

It happens every now and then right? You zombies are allowed to think..

Exactly 12:30pm on Sunday, you thought for yourself. Maybe the next time you would get thisopportunity would be same time next week...

Hofbrauhaus:

But that is not the impression you zombies and the lifeless president as well as the dwarf mere commisioner is giving Nigerians. You are all liars! And we the people are fed up with your lies!

Can you produce any credible link to support your claim that he has been in detention since he was sacked? So many media platforms reported his release and below is a link from cable news.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/report-sacked-dss-dg-released-passport-seized/amp

4 Likes

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Picture or....
Your kind is the reasons our country fails to develop
Think Straight#
Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by seanfer(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
And if DSS invites this one tomorrow to come and prove his allegation, Online Warriors will start shouting Freedom of Speech...
Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by Oblang(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Did any1 say daura is still is detention b4?

1 Like

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by Ojiofor: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
midolian:

When is he going to be arraigned in the court if he is actually in detention?
Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by dazzlingd(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Esseite:

You can also assist with a picture of him in detention.

Compared to being in detention and the likwise treatment of babachir lawal, this is most believable. That's if we are to go by the FG story on the siege of the NASS.

This doesn't make sense... A picture of someone in detention compared to taking a pix of someone you claim at the airport...

He should ve simply brought out his phone and snapped, but saying someone should go and snap a detained person, is there common sense in that comparism
Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by Minjim: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
This dude is a lier and a known pdp propagandist.

I know his ass on twitter

1 Like

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
Binaries is only institutionalising corruption!

1 Like

Re: DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Minjim:
This dude is a lier and a known pdp propagandist.

I know his ass on twitter
Provide the picture of Lawal Daura in detention or lipsrsealed on this issue!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Investigators Turn Sights On Soludo / Adenuga Moves To Take Over Nitel For $450m / Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.