Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,760 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Darksouls 1 To 3 Discussion, Analysis And Tips To Kill All Boss - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Darksouls 1 To 3 Discussion, Analysis And Tips To Kill All Boss (934 Views)

Fpl Hangout And Tips Sharing / Ps Vita 3.12 to 3.73 Hack / Hack Your Ps Vita All Version 3.60 To 3.68 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darksouls 1 To 3 Discussion, Analysis And Tips To Kill All Boss by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2018
As the topic applies share tips on how you beat a bad ass boss.
I started playing this game,I choose knight, at first the game was so difficult. Infact the way I was Dying,I have never died like this in any video game before. How can a boss kill me 20 times and I'm still trying to beat this guy nothing works.i got fed up and removed the game from my system.(pc). Now I went back to it and started loving it. I lost so muhh souls at first cause I didn't know that I needed souls to level up.now I'm stuck at the four kings. And the bonfire is very very far. I've tried all youtube videos to beat this king but this guys keeps appearing. Please if you have tip give me.this guy has killed me 30 times and I still have not gotten his life upto half and I'm dead. And it's pissing me off

Also players of darksouls you're all welcome. Let's move this page up.

Re: Darksouls 1 To 3 Discussion, Analysis And Tips To Kill All Boss by Thegamingorca(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I envy you
CHESTER48:
As the topic applies share tips on how you beat a bad ass boss.
I started playing this game,I choose knight, at first the game was so difficult. Infact the way I was Dying,I have never died like this in any video game before. How can a boss kill me 20 times and I'm still trying to beat this guy nothing works.i got fed up and removed the game from my system.(pc). Now I went back to it and started loving it. I lost so muhh souls at first cause I didn't know that I needed souls to level up.now I'm stuck at the four kings. And the bonfire is very very far. I've tried all youtube videos to beat this king but this guys keeps appearing. Please if you have tip give me.this guy has killed me 30 times and I still have not gotten his life upto half and I'm dead. And it's pissing me off

Also players of darksouls you're all welcome. Let's move this page up.

Re: Darksouls 1 To 3 Discussion, Analysis And Tips To Kill All Boss by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin grin grin grin

I envy you
guy no be laughing matter.this four kings has dealt with me that I feel like staring the game with another character
Re: Darksouls 1 To 3 Discussion, Analysis And Tips To Kill All Boss by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
decided not to fight the four kings again. So I went to fight the giant iron golem.tho he destroyed me twice. I died more than 10 times crossing that area. Now I'm in New Londo. And got smashed by another giant golem.atleast I'm happy. Got my endurance to 30 now. Anyone know where I can find havels armor? I noticed I need strong armor to fight four kings
Re: Darksouls 1 To 3 Discussion, Analysis And Tips To Kill All Boss by Thegamingorca(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
CHESTER48:
decided not to fight the four kings again. So I went to fight the giant iron golem.tho he destroyed me twice. I died more than 10 times crossing that area. Now I'm in New Londo. And got smashed by another giant golem.atleast I'm happy. Got my endurance to 30 now. Anyone know where I can find havels armor? I noticed I need strong armor to fight four kings
grin

Not many people are enthusiastic about the souls series

Watching you type all these reminds me of my earlier soulsborne days.

I'm yet to play dark souls and dark souls 2...

But dark souls 3 and bloodborne rocked
Re: Darksouls 1 To 3 Discussion, Analysis And Tips To Kill All Boss by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 05, 2018
Hmmmm
....one day , one day .

Blood borne showed me pepper ...tis not for the faint of heart .

(1) (Reply)

Activision Launches New Call Of Duty Mobile Game / Looking For Nigerian Pokémon Go Friends To Swap Gifts / Get Paid For Playing Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.