Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari (2364 Views)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by jjstanley(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2018
RIP jerimon Jerry ...his last post before his death

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Shelumiel: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2018
Nigerians will not appreciate your sacrifice because we have people who lost their conscience a long time ago.
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Almaiga: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2018
RIP to this Galant Soldier.
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by tolufase: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2018
Rip bros. Unfortunately, Nigerian Army would in their usual way denied the killing of any of their personnel. Only God knows the number of soldiers Killed and buried without the knowledge of their love ones. But Nigerian army keeps laying to us everyday about the safety of these of soldiers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by ramdris(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2018
Damn!

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by MJBOLT: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2018
what does he mean by the end point is just around the corner
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Mgbadike80: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2018
A python dancer just got what he bargained for, to hell with him. what about the innocent Biafrans they have been killing? those are my true heroes.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Blakjewelry(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2018
Mgbadike80:
A python dancer just got what he bargained for, to hell with him. what about the innocent Biafrans they have been killing? those are my true heroes.
stop reasoning like a fool. a soldier follows other before anything, if you have a problem direct it to their superiors and the government
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Sprumbabafather: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2018
Shelumiel:
Nigerians will not appreciate your sacrifice because we have people who lost their conscience a long time ago.

Especially after the civil war massacres and python dance. I remember the Asaba massacres.
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Sprumbabafather: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2018
Blakjewelry:

stop reasoning like a fool. a soldier follows other before anything, if you have a problem direct it to their superiors and the government

he's right.
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2018
Are they Afonjas in the military or not? Every time someone in the military dies, they are either Igbos, Hausa-fulani, SS or from Middle Belt. You will never hear or see an afonja reported dead. These are the same people that claim to love this One Nigeria but they will not sacrifice for her....cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Blakjewelry(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

he's right.
right fire? in as much as I hate to side the president on this, the ipob case got to a point were certain action as to be taken if I were to be in the president shoes seriously I don't what I will do.
if you must know we the Niger deltans are the first to seek break away but when the people suffered because of a few? the leaders of the group have to surrendered to make peace reign. now I am not saying Biafra shouldn't seek what is theirs but their right ways of doing that. initially the ipob was actually gaining momentum the moment they be take on a different part, things were bound to ugly.
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Sprumbabafather: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Blakjewelry:

right fire? in as much as I hate to side the president on this, the ipob case got to a point were certain action as to be taken if I were to be in the president shoes seriously I don't what I will do.
if you must know we the Niger deltans are the first to seek break away but when the people suffered because of a few? the leaders of the group have to surrendered to make peace reign. now I am not saying Biafra shouldn't seek what is theirs but their right ways of doing that. initially the ipob was actually gaining momentum the moment they be take on a different part, things were bound to ugly.

How was IPOB supposed to gain freedom for Igbos, please suggest.
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by bitcoinvin(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nigeria is NEVER woth dieing.::No RIP to u cos u died in Vain
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Mgbadike80: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Blakjewelry:

your grammar =0,
your reasoning =0.
Boko Haram kill your python. Direct your anger to yourself by committing suicide. The world would definitely be better without another fool.
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Blakjewelry(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mgbadike80:

your grammar =0,
your reasoning =0.
Boko Haram kill your python. Direct your anger to yourself by committing suicide. The world would definitely be better without another fool.
you sound like someone who is alive but dead
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Mgbadike80: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Especially after the civil war massacres and python dance. I remember the Asaba massacres.
Don't mind those idiots, Governor Ortom said over fifty security operatives (and thousands of civilians) have been killed in Benue state alone this year by Fulani herdsmen yet they have not been declared terrorists while unarmed IPOB youths are been killed in their hundreds and they expect love and patriotism from us? thunder scatter them. my only happiness is that under Buhari, every part of Nigeria is experiencing the same hunger, killings, SARS, Marginalisation etc. more and more people around the country are sounding like Nnamdi Kanu. One day, the message of IPOB that they rejected would be the gospel they would be preaching. that let this country be split by a referendum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Mgbadike80: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Blakjewelry:

you sound like someone who is alive but dead
the lifeless one you talk about is your president.
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
jjstanley:
RIP jerimon Jerry ...his last post before his death
Pls whereis he from, shocked hope he is not Jeremiah White?
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Blakjewelry(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mgbadike80:
the lifeless one you talk about is your president.
he must have affected you wirelessly
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Mr2wealth: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
It's unfortunate. Instead of dancing python dance with the armless and harmless civilians, they should have been planning and mapping out strategies on how to attack and wipe out harmful and armed boko harm.
Lieing Mohammad will soon come out with his hate speech now to counter this claims.
Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Banmeallday: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mgbadike80:
Don't mind those idiots, Governor Ortom said over fifty security operatives (and thousands of civilians) have been killed in Benue state alone this year by Fulani herdsmen yet they have not been declared terrorists while unarmed IPOB youths are been killed in their hundreds and they expect love and patriotism from us? thunder scatter them. my only happiness is that under Buhari, every part of Nigeria is experiencing the same hunger, killings, SARS, Marginalisation etc. more and more people around the country are sounding like Nnamdi Kanu. One day, the message of IPOB that they rejected would be the gospel they would be preaching. that let this country be split by a referendum.

They dont want to hear that ooo...only rip galant this and that....WHat was galant about it? Fighting to preserve the resources for international bankers and criminal satanist in Nigeria?

Shame

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari by Onlinealaba(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
sometimes I wanna sound patriotic but things like this weakens me.. r.I.p. young man if only you know you were just caught up in the wrong game orchestrated by the govt. if you know, you know

(1) (Reply)

Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole / Shekau Comes Out Of Hiding, Promises To Go After Chad's President / Akwa Ibom Kingdom Is The 5th Highest Producer Of Oil And Gas In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.