Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women (2780 Views)

3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before / Top 5 Footballers Halloween Costumes : Luis Garcia & Evra Scares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by Prinq: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2018

The image of football players at wild parties with crazy girls is reinforced every generation. What few of us might know, however, is that this image does not fit every star player. Off the field, some footballers are just too shy to approach a girl or just not interested. Down are some footballers who are not interested in women.

5. N’Golo Kante

He might be the monster on the pitch, but everyone knows how shy and quiet the French talisman is. Probably the quietest, humble and shiest footballer on earth. And he does not seem to be that interested in women.

And being realistic, can someone who was too shy to hold the World Cup after France’s 4-2 final victory, be able to ask a girl out, or proceed otherwise? He might need Steven N’zozi on this one too.

4. Naby Keita

Liverpool new arrival Naby Keita is single. The 23-year-old Guinea International has impressed since joining the Reds from Bundesliga giant RB Leipzig earlier this summer. The midfielder is a close friend to Sadio Mane. The two seem to have much in common, and they are both not interested in women.

3. Kylian Mbappe

The French star and World sensation seem to be too busy building his career, and as he still lives with his mom. He is too young and too shy, and not that interested in women to have a girlfriend. And he might not get the time nor space for the business if he still lives at mom’s.

2. Sadio Mane

Sadio Mane has managed to keep his private life well under wraps. It’s hard to find out whether the Liverpool star has a girlfriend or not. He usually shows up at public events alone and the only the family he ever mentions are his relatives living in Senegal.

But is it keeping his girlfriends private, or he never had one? Rumours claim that he is in love with a beautiful girl called Melissa Reddy. But from what we see, Senegal talisman has been single for a while and is not willing to get a girl any time soon.

1. Malcom

One of the transfers that shocked the world recently, Barcelona signed Bordeaux winger Malcom for £36.5m a day after Roma announced they were signing him.

Being that the Brazilian youngster will have much to offer the Spanish giant, off-pitch, he has nothing to offer. He never had a girlfriend or just hook up. He is 80% still a virgin and is not interested in dates.

source:+ http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/09/5-footballers-who-dont-like-women.html?m=1

mynd44

1 Like

Re: 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by dbos11(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2018
Hot girls no dey rush this ones sha grin grin
Re: 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by Albinoflash(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2018
Why is mbappe looking older than his age,before dat guy turns 30,he would have bee 60
Re: 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by Ever8054: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
me get that knid money still dey shy for women....?...I go dey nak their pussy turn by turn....back and front,left and right...d one wey get small odor i go spit inside then keep my legs on top d one wey get born with my head relaxing on the soft one while I sleep like a sleeping child...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by Alaadin(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mane is married he said so on an interview with that super sports lady( the world cup analyst)

Mbappe and kante are so grounded.

PS i think kante is also married

1 Like

Re: 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by Earthquake1: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
What do you mean 'don't like women?'

1 Like

Re: 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by obaataaokpaewu: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
As in are they gay?
Re: 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by pweshdodo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ever8054:
me get that knid money still dey shy for women....?...I go dey nak their pussy turn by turn....back and front,left and right...d one wey get small odor i go spit inside then keep my legs on top d one wey get born with my head relaxing on the soft one while I sleep like a sleeping child...
Thank God you don't have money grin angry angry

4 Likes

Re: 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
pweshdodo:

Thank God you don't have money grin angry angry
lol
Re: 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by nelsonebby(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ever8054:

4 Likes

Re: 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by keryj(f): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
There life there problem. undecided
Re: 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by henrixx(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Naawa
Re: 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by Alexgeneration(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ever8054:

@ the bolded,

How do you sleep like a sleeping child ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by dhebo(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ever8054:
...sleep like a sleeping child grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women by bestpunterever: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2018
Alexgeneration:

@ the bolded,

How do you sleep like a sleeping child ?
like this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Tummy Trimmer Sit-up Bench With Dumbbells @ ₦20,000 / C. Ronaldo Slaps Ireland Player And Misses Penalty / Where Can I Buy Original Football Jersey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.