Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC (51826 Views)

Two Govs, Senators, Reps Members’ll Defect From PDP To APC – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by 17Ebiscoo: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Rumours of Governor Akinwumi Ambode from the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) made headlines on some news channels last week.

The Lagos State governor, was reported to have been in a closed door meeting with his political aides and executive council members to take a crucial decision as to whether to remain in the APC or forge ahead with another party, as the primaries draw nearer.

It was reported also that Ambode may want to leave the party because Bola Tinubu, the party’s national leader and a former governor of Lagos may have withdrawn his support from Ambode’s re-election bid. The reports claim that Ambode might move to the People’s Democratic Party(PDP) or Action Democratic Congress(ADC), both of which are part of the Coalition of Political Parties(CUPP).

However, Bashir Ahmad, President Muhammadu Buhari’s aide on new media has said the Lagos State governor has debunked such claims.

According to Ahmad, when he told Ambode that rumours of his defection were rift on social media, the governor said ‘I’m here in Beijing in president Buhari’s entourage. ‘

Ahmad this known via his twitter handle yesterday. He wrote :

Ahmad, who is also in China with the president and other tops civil servants as Buhari participates Beijing Summit of the Forum on China-Africa cooperation.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/heres-what-ambode-has-to-say-about-his.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by sarrki(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Igbos are fraudster and sadist

This is fake news by Igbos hq

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by yarimo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
From the day I had this rumours I knew clearly, the news must be from the terrorists IPOBIANS or PDP members who doesn't mean well for Nigeria's democracy.

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lies
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by hisexcellency34: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
So is Buhari's PA now Ambode's spokesman?

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by osazeeblue01: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
ok
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by adonbilivit: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ambode decamp? if you know lagos politics you would not even see this in your dream. Ambode moves only when that Nigga jagaban moves.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by visijo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
More drama unfolding towards 2019..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by BruncleZuma: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Hotzone(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by neezar: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
yarimo:
From the day I had this rumours I knew clearly, the news must be from the terrorists IPOBIANS or PDP members who doesn't mean well for Nigeria's democracy.
sarrki:

So ipob now run a publishing company??

Zombies won't cease 2 amaze me

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Who believes such irresponsible news

That was how 8yrs ago they told us th same story about how fashola will decamp from ACN to Labour party

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by famousroland(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Let check this out

Who rock this suit wella
is it A or B or c
Just drop the alphabet that rock the suit well

Mine Is "c"

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by tayo4ng(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hmmmm, anything That ll destabilize APC I support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by richiepolymer(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bloggers sha......they will do anything to attract traffic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by SadiqBabaSani: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ambode can't try it unless Tinubu pushes him to hard

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by chillychill(f): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Op I no ure lying but continue undecided

9 Likes

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by MorataFC: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by yjgm(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Why do people love lying?. Ambode is APC. And can't commit political suicide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Afam4eva(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by mickeyenglish(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
hmm! The Hallelujah Boys from the South-eastern part won't let us rest with their fake parachute journalism. This rumor is just synonyms to saying that Tinubu is about to dump APC for APGA. Very mad set of yoots.

Post No Bill

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by MorataFC: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
Who believes such irresponsible news

That was how 8yrs ago they told us th same story about how fashola will decamp from ACN to Labour party
cool
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by sokera: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Igbos are fake news are like 5 and 6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Konnektions146(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
They all debunk even when they are hatching the plan until it's made public knowledge by them
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Kingspin(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nigeria need HELP.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by shox(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
yarimo:
Aswear no be lie

these people better maintain status quo before I call butterflyleo on them

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
No matter the disagreement between the two of them, I don't think Tinubu will be that stupid.
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by idonhammer: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
sarrki:
What has ipob got to do with this? Dem swear for you?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Elliot2(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
sarrki:
lifeless comment.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
if only the direct primaries had been adopted by the APC for governorship candidacy..ambode doesnt stand a chance to win..i know what im saying but now..he can be calm...no shaking...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Pavore9: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
If I hear! cheesy
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by N0favors: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
yarimo:
From the day I had heard this rumours I knew clearly, the news must be from the terrorists IPOBIANS or PDP members who doesn't mean well for Nigeria's democracy.
Like Booharee like his followers; Illiterates

Get yourself quality education

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.