Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? (1160 Views)

You Got Crowded Out By Tinubu Supporters - Aisha Yesufu Mocks Reno Omokri / Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
How many of you got? How many of you know anybody that got? How many of you know anybody that knows anybody that got??

May God save us!

Mynd44, let's know many people got..

5 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by freeze001(f): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Leave the liars n thieves that occupy aso rock and their daft, sick supporters.

8 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by sarrki(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
freeze001:
Leave the liars n thieves that occupy aso rock and their daft, sick supporters.

Apc Know Dey share to online miscreants And Igbos terrorist

3 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lalasticlala, lets know how many n airalanders got 1kobo outta the $322million Abacha loot shared over a month ago...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
sarrki:

Did you get 1kobo?

4 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by sarrki(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
How many of you got? How many of you know anybody that got? How many of you know anybody that knows anybody that got??

May God save us!

Op is the publicity secretary of online pdp

They are frustrated
Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by sarrki(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Did you get 1kobo?

They share to vulnerable ones

By God Grace am not vulnerable

Are you vulnerable

Let me know so that I create a thread for you

So that you can be noticed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by GOFRONT(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Chaii

2 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Mynd44: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

May God save us!

If you can afford a smart phone and data to come here, I doubt you can get out of that money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Freiburger(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nigerians and "gathershare" mentality grin grin

1 Like

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by sarrki(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:

If you can afford a smart phone and data to come here, I doubt you can get out of that money

God bless you
Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
sarrki:

They share to vulnerable ones

By God Grace am not vulnerable

Are you vulnerable

Let me know so that I create a thread for you

So that you can be noticed

We are all vunerable as a people.

4 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:

Atleast you should know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody that got 1naira..
Its a pity o

6 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Mynd44: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Atleast you should know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody that got 1naira..
Its a pity o
I saw a youtube video of an old woman who got the 5k and I almost teared up.

While I am not trying to elevate myself, I can't say anyone around me that I will intimately or casually know is so needy that they won't be able to afford or live on 5k monthly.
Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Cjrane2: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

May God save us!

APC is mindlessly looting Nigeria and we are all watching it happen and doing nothing about those mortgaging our lives to poverty through stealing our commonwealth.

6 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:

I saw a youtube video of an old woman who got the 5k and I almost teared up.

While I am not trying to elevate myself, I can't say anyone around me that I will intimately or casually know is so needy that they won't be able to afford or live on 5k monthly.

Ok, you a rich man then, unlike the rest of us that are poor. Move this to front page, maybe we would see people who know those that benefited personally..

Mynd44, our future is being stolen by Buhari and his people and we look on...its such a pity.

4 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
Cjrane2:

APC is mindlessly looting Nigeria and we are all watching it happen and doing nothing about those mortgaging our lives to poverty through stealing our commonwealth.

My brother..its such a pity.

5 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Ballmer: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

We are all vunerable as a people.

You, your father, mother and entire kinsmen will remain vulnerable till you perish to the great beyond if you are doing this only to spite. Amen.
Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ballmer:

You, your father, mother and entire kinsmen will remain vulnerable till you perish till the great beyond if you doing only to spite. Amen.

Nigerians are the poorest people on the face of the earth. If you think that change in your account is anything, then I really pity you...

4 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by greatiyk4u(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
I know one of the coordinators of the program in a local government in Enugu state..........

He is given a tablet for registering the poor,

Whether he is discharging his duty with integrity is what is unknown to me

The poor they target are not those lazy youths on Nairaland but aged vulnerable and disabled ones
Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
This amount of money is enough to build a Factory(Phone, clothing, farm production factories) that will create jobs for the ''Lazy Youths'' .

where is the money?

3 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Ihateyoumod: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ballmer:

You, your father, mother and entire kinsmen will remain vulnerable till you perish till the great beyond if you doing only to spite. Amen.

Pls everybody who thinks the op is annoying should say amen to this quote.... AMEN!!!!!!
Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fame333:
This amount of money is enough to build a Factory(Phone, clothing, farm production factories) that will create jobs for the ''Lazy Youths'' .

where is the money?

Help me ask...Where is our money?

4 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by SadiqBabaSani: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
Op is asking a valid question, a zombi mod is busy attacking him wit senseless postulation.

Imagine saying he watched a YouTube video where one nameless propaganda woman was given 5k...

Power is transient

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Malaifia1993: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
sarrki:

As zombie,have you gotten your own?stop taking kunu,it is not good for you.chat me so that I will give you prescription that we enhance your mental capacity

4 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Malaifia1993: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fame333:

where is the money?

Burahi lack the capacity to govern this country.just see as billions of naira will be waisted through a disguised scheme of helping the poor out poverty.

4 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by capatainrambo: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Op is asking a valid question, a zombi mod is busy attacking him wit senseless postulation.

Imagine saying he watched a YouTube video where one nameless propaganda woman was given 5k...

Power is transient
I tire o.

they asked him do you know ?

he started his YouTube tales. grin
seun come carry you mod co.ot here o

3 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:

Seun, this guy is not qualified or at least no longer qualified to be a mod.

Let's put it to vote.

4 Likes

Re: They've Shared $320million To The Poor. How Many Of You Got? by Ojiofor: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
A poor country like Nigeria that lack basic amenities like drinking water,primary health care etc...
A country without electricity and good roads is sharing $320mln.Only in Nigeria and under the supervsion of the LIFELESS one!
What shall 5k do in a life of a poor person,A pot of soup?and how long will they be able to assist the so called extreme poor with 5k?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Graduating Medical Student Receives Brand New Car From Ooni Of Ife (photos) / Pastor Gives Prophesy About Nnamdi Kanu's Return (video) / Ditan Okupe Son Of Doyin Okupe And His Tweets. Let's Make Him Trend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.