Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

"Wamakko&Tambuwal Were My Students"-PDP Presidential Aspirant, Attahiru Bafarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wamakko&Tambuwal Were My Students"-PDP Presidential Aspirant, Attahiru Bafarawa (661 Views)

It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis In Next Three Months – Attahiru Bafarawa / Terrorism: Account For Kidnapped Katsina Students - PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Wamakko&Tambuwal Were My Students"-PDP Presidential Aspirant, Attahiru Bafarawa by TeeeVeeee: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
A former governor of Sokoto State, Dr Attahiru Dalhatu Bafarawa, who is currently a presidential aspirant under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has said he brought Senator Aliyu Wamakko and incumbent Sokoto governor, Aminu Tambuwal into politics. Disclosing this in a recent interview with Daily Trust when he spoke on his presidential, Bafarawa said, "The governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal, was my student.
It was during my time that I brought him to the House of Representatives in 2003. So, we respect each other; and maybe that is what even made him to come back to the PDP to join his former leader. I think it is very encouraging that my student is competing with his teacher, which is very good." On Wamakko who is the seating senator representing Sokoto North Senatorial District, Bafarawa said, "I can’t compare my popularity with that of Wamakko. Mind you, he was my student. I brought him into politics as my deputy governor. He was a civil servant. You can’t compare him with me. I don’t even want it to come from my mouth. The reality is there. You can only become popular by your achievements."

http://dawntodusknews.com/wamakko-tambuwal-students-pdp-presidential-aspirantex-sokoto-gov-attahiru-bafarawa/

Re: "Wamakko&Tambuwal Were My Students"-PDP Presidential Aspirant, Attahiru Bafarawa by SolutionMee: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
cheesy

And so

Should I then fry the lifeless one?
Re: "Wamakko&Tambuwal Were My Students"-PDP Presidential Aspirant, Attahiru Bafarawa by Almaiga: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
This one no concern me. cool

Re: "Wamakko&Tambuwal Were My Students"-PDP Presidential Aspirant, Attahiru Bafarawa by zlantanfan: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pdp must be very careful with these northern candidates who couldn't deliver it in 2015.

What was Bafarawa contribution to pdp votes to save his face in 2015?

(1) (Reply)

How Jonathan’s Govt Killed 200 In Synagogue Church Collapse – Fani-kayode / Breaking:tension!!!! Nnamdi Kanu Alive, About To Make Emergency Broadcast (LIVE / Punch #25500 Vs Channels Television #22500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.