Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

#bbnaijaupdates: I Am Not Dating Nina- Miracle Ikechukwu Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaijaupdates: I Am Not Dating Nina- Miracle Ikechukwu Declares (408 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaijaupdates: I Am Not Dating Nina- Miracle Ikechukwu Declares by thegeniusmedia: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
#BBNaija 2018 winner, Miracle Ikechukwu, has cleared the air on his relationship with his lover while in the house, Nina. Miracle shared a picture of himself and another woman on Instagram and it prompted people to suggest that he had abandoned Nina.

In an attempt to clear the air on his relationship with Nina, Miracle took to Instagram on Saturday to say “neither me nor Nina, I believe .......https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2018/09/02/bbnaijaupdates-i-am-not-dating-nina-miracle-ikechukwu/

Re: #bbnaijaupdates: I Am Not Dating Nina- Miracle Ikechukwu Declares by ajilay(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
U never real bro, u live a fake life in d house.

(1) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Feeds 200 Less Advantaged Persons At The Candlelight Foundation / Wizkid’s Nike Jersey Sold Out In 10 Minutes / Beverly Osu Quotes Matthew 7: 1 – 5 In Response To Nun Outfit Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.