Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,707 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Maheeda: Singer Is More Loving Than You Know, Here’s Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda: Singer Is More Loving Than You Know, Here’s Why (276 Views)

Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own / Cute Photo Of Maheeda’s 16-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda: Singer Is More Loving Than You Know, Here’s Why by Nigeriapen(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2018

The singer went further to say her husband is not the type who is into social media or what goes on there.

Forget her nude pictures, Maheeda is a more loving wife than you think or know and we have proof.

The singer, who is married to a Caucasian man recently opened up to Punch Newspaper on how she has sustained her marriage and relationship with husband.

In a recent chat, she said, “Maturity and love are the factors that have kept us together.

My man was the first to be mature in the relationship; then he allowed me to grow and I’m picking it up day by day. Love was not enough.”

The singer went further to say her husband is not the type who is into social media or what goes on there.

“My man doesn’t do social media,” Maheeda simply dropped.

I didn’t marry my husband for money – Maheeda
Maheeda agreed that her husband rescued her from poverty but maintains she didn’t go into the marriage because her husband was rich.

The singer, who had consistently shielded her husband’s identity said, “Money wasn’t the major reason I married my husband but it was one of the factors.

I believe it was a matter of destiny; it was meant to be because at some point, I tried to stop it by running away but thank God for my daughter who gave me the push I needed.

I wasn’t sure anymore if it was for love or money and I didn’t want to live a lie in marriage because then, I didn’t believe in divorce.”

Maheeda says being married to another race has its advantages
Maheeda also noted that there are much benefits being married to another race aside black.

She said, “I think there isn’t much difference.

The only difference I see is that white men respect you no matter where they pick you up; be it from the street, club, church or work.

I know some women talk of black guys and sex but trust me, some Italian mafias are also very good in that particular area.”

Read more below...

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/maheeda-is-more-loving-than-you-know-heres-why-id8801572-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Maheeda: Singer Is More Loving Than You Know, Here’s Why by Nigeriapen(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Maheeda: Singer Is More Loving Than You Know, Here’s Why by OKorowanta: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
At least your Olosho-ism fetched you good life.
The biggest achievement for some despite making their pvssy a playground is one packet of chewing gum.
Re: Maheeda: Singer Is More Loving Than You Know, Here’s Why by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Great response from this lady, I kinda like her swag plus she and her daughter are both smoking hot

(1) (Reply)

Maleek Berry Ft. Chip – Love U Long Time / NEA Awards 2018: Wizkid And Davido Battle For Best Male | Full List / Flatten Your Tummy The Easy Way !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.