Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped (41630 Views)

21-Storey Building Collapses In Ikoyi, Lagos. Many Trapped (Video) / Building Under Construction Collapses In Aba, Many Trapped (Disturbing Photos) / Building Collapses In Ebute Metta, Lagos. Many Trapped (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by bluefilm: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Oga SAMBARRY abeg come an' see o!

These people were in the church praying and singing praises to God.

But upon that, all their prayers couldn't stop the calamity that befell them right inside the house of God.

Like I told you in the other thread, WHAT WILL BE WILL BE.

If you like pray from morning till night, what will happen will surely happen!
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by IYANGBALI: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
chiommy123:
meaning wat
see who is talking
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by chiommy123(f): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
IYANGBALI:
see who is talking
better mind yourself
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
chiommy123:
better mind yourself
see who is talking
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by sweetmusic12: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Let investigation be carried out. We want to know why the building collapsed. Let's stop assuming things. Every life is important. RIP to the dead, comfort to the injure
chiommy123:
better mind yourself

Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by chiommy123(f): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
sweetmusic12:
Let investigation be carried out. We want to know why the building collapsed. Let's stop assuming things. Every life is important. RIP to the dead, comfort to the injure
of course it should be. But it doesn't mean that death can not occur anywhere
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by jonadaft: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Don't call yourself a Christian please, cos you are perfectly described as an hypocrite. A Pharisee that's what you are . I won't even respond to your mentions so do not bother cos am not in your league
Shut up
Shallow minded soul.
Grow up please
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by Sharpshooota: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
Darkseid:
If such had happened to a shrine or a mosque, you'll see Christians rejoicing and and claiming that God did it but since it happened to a church, I'm expecting them to come and blame 'the enemy' and also to say that God knows best.

PS: I'm a Christian, but not a sheeple.

You are a Yoruba man not a Christian
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by stieyven(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
If to say you stay for house worship God in your heart this kain thing for no happen
Judge not that ye be not judged. Matthew 7:1
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by Darkseid(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You are a Yoruba man not a Christian
I be Yoruba man because na you born me abi

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by Fitbillionairep: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
wow, and god could not save the building?
ok na
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by Luisema4luv(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Delta and ritual be like prick and pusssssy

Another punctured condom product
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by chiatimothy: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
In all situations, give thanks to God...
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by cckalima: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
If to say you stay for house worship God in your heart this kain thing for no happen
fool if this hadn't happened would you have opened
your rotten mouth to say this? goat
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
RIP
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by donqx: 12:50am On Sep 03, 2018
hmm
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by Digitalwitch: 3:08am On Sep 03, 2018
Darkseid:
If such had happened to a shrine or a mosque, you'll see Christians rejoicing and and claiming that God did it but since it happened to a church, I'm expecting them to come and blame 'the enemy' and also to say that God knows best.

PS: I'm a Christian, but not a sheeple.
You are a pagan. You reason like us
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by seunmsg(m): 4:45am On Sep 03, 2018
2special:
May the Lord heal the injured

The lord that couldn't prevent the collapse and the injuries in the first place is the one you are calling to come and heal the injured, right? When una mumu go do? lipsrsealed
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by OPUSDEI1(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2018
Please DO NOT BELIEVE everything you read online, even if there are pictures attached.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by Awoleesu(m): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2018
While I deeply sympathize with the victims and their families, a closer look suggests to me that the building was originally a pavilion poorly converted to a hall albeit without firm foundation...
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by mvem(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Don't call yourself a Christian please, cos you are perfectly described as an hypocrite. A Pharisee that's what you are . I won't even respond to your mentions so do not bother cos am not in your league
...the guy said what exactly we all read on social media from Christian folks...you did not even put up a logical statement
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by SAMBARRY: 5:40am On Sep 08, 2018
bluefilm:
Oga SAMBARRY abeg come an' see o!

These people were in the church praying and singing praises to God.

But upon that, all their prayers couldn't stop the calamity that befell them right inside the house of God.

Like I told you in the other thread, WHAT WILL BE WILL BE.

If you like pray from morning till night, what will happen will surely happen!
God knows best. He did it so they can go rest in the bosom of the almighty from this sinful world full of wickedness
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by bluefilm: 6:38am On Sep 08, 2018
SAMBARRY:
God knows best. He did it so they can go rest in the bosom of the almighty from this sinful world full of wickedness

Doesn't that sound so stupid to you? embarassed
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped by SAMBARRY: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
bluefilm:

Doesn't that sound so stupid to you? embarassed
how's it stupid. They have gone for eternal rest. No labor, no pain or sorrow just rest and abundance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost / Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? / 4 Storey Building Collapsed, Many Trapped Inside, In Anambra (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.