Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

UNILAG DIP/FOUNDATION RELEASES ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT ADMISSION PROCESSING FOLLOWS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG DIP/FOUNDATION RELEASES ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT ADMISSION PROCESSING FOLLOWS (775 Views)

How To Check Your JAMB Result, Admission Status And Print / While You Wait For Result, Admission, Nysc, Job.. Do This / JAMB Mock Result Out! Here's How To Check 2018 JAMB Mock Exam Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG DIP/FOUNDATION RELEASES ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT ADMISSION PROCESSING FOLLOWS by EmceeExquisite1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
WHAT NEXT AFTER UNILAG FOUNDATION ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT? ADMISSIONS REGISTRATION PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION.

We congratulate all Unilag Diploma/Foundation applicants that received a congratulatory message from University of Lagos, School of Foundation Studies (SFS) yesterday. Our representative confirmed the authenticity of the message at the School of Foundation, where he confirmed from the admin that the message was genuine and sent from the school, which simply mean for as many that received the message have successfully passed the entrance examination conducted few days ago. Guess what? You just earned to yourself foundation admission accolade.  We later discovered that some persons were offered provisional admission but didn't receive any message. Kindly do yourself a favour by checking the rersult here UNILAG DIPLOMA/FOUNDATIION ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT then after checking your result, kindly check below for admission registration process and requirements. Thank you.

WHAT NEXT AFTER THE ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT?

We once again congratulate you all, the following is next after you have been offered provisional admission.

1. Visit the school portal UNILAG ADMITTED STUDENT PORTAL

2. Under Portal Login, Click Student Portal Login (Provide your application number e.g S11112222 and your surname in lowercase as password e.g ilesanmi then click login.

3. As soon as you access your student portal you will be prompt to change your password immediately from the default password to a secure password only known to you)

4. Click on “Update Biodata” to edit your Biodata and save.

Note: From here you will need an experience professional service to get the remaining done, kindly call our representatives on 09082964145, 08039191335, whatsapp: 08158942445 or visit our office at UNILAG NEW HALL for assistance on the admission registration.

5. Upload the following:

Handwritten Letter of Preparedness to pay all service charge
A reference Letter from Sponsor
A reference Letter from one of a Lawyer, Clergy, Imam or Senior Civil Servant
Generate the following
Student Information Form
Screening of New Students 2017/2018 Form
Health Service Questionnaire and the
Students Entrance Medical Examination Form

Note: Applicants are to get their certificate ready (original and photocopy) for the registration exercise:

Printed Online Application Form
Testimonial (Primary or Secondary)
Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisement.
O’Level Certificate(s)

NOTE: ALL STAGES IN THIS PROCEDURE MUST BE COMPLETED FOR AN APPLICANT TO BE DULY REGISTERED.

Note: We at Exquisite Business Empire are tested and trusted in University of Lagos. We can help you handle your admission registration and take the stress off you, for enquiries and assistance on UNILAG DLI Admission Registration and documentations, kindly call our seasoned customer care representative on 09082964145, 08039191335 whatsapp: 08158942445, write to us via email to talk2exquisitebusiness@gmail.com for updates on all unilag programmes.

Re: UNILAG DIP/FOUNDATION RELEASES ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT ADMISSION PROCESSING FOLLOWS by oluwashola4me(m): 1:19am On Sep 05, 2018
Hello.

I was at the verge of filling out my Acceptance Form on the Student Login portal after paying my Acceptance Fee, but I noticed that the Session stated on the form is 2017/2018, which is contrary to the session I applied for - 2018/2019.
How do I go about it?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG DIP/FOUNDATION RELEASES ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT ADMISSION PROCESSING FOLLOWS by EmceeExquisite1(m): 5:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Good morning Oluwashola,

The 2017/2018 session you saw was a system error bro. Kindly go ahead with your payment or visit our office in Unilag New Hall for assistance on that. Here is whatsapp digits 08158964145 should incase you have more questions bro. Thank you.
Re: UNILAG DIP/FOUNDATION RELEASES ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT ADMISSION PROCESSING FOLLOWS by oluwashola4me(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2018
oluwashola4me:
Hello.

I was at the verge of filling out my Acceptance Form on the Student Login portal after paying my Acceptance Fee, but I noticed that the Session stated on the form is 2017/2018, which is contrary to the session I applied for - 2018/2019.
How do I go about it?

Thanks.
It's been rectified. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG DIP/FOUNDATION RELEASES ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT ADMISSION PROCESSING FOLLOWS by oluwashola4me(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
EmceeExquisite1:
Good morning Oluwashola,

The 2017/2018 session you saw was a system error bro. Kindly go ahead with your payment or visit our office in Unilag New Hall for assistance on that. Here is whatsapp digits 08158964145 should incase you have more questions bro. Thank you.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Female Medical Students’ Hostel Goes Up In Flame / Update On ASUP Meeting / ASUU May Call Off Strike Today – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.