Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How My Phone Almost Exploded Yesterday. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How My Phone Almost Exploded Yesterday. (548 Views)

I've gotten my phone...Thanks guys! / Can Someone Help Track My Phone PLEASE / I Was About To Be Scammed On Jiji Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Phone Almost Exploded Yesterday. by Cloud9ngblog(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/YYOaK6WQm0An96mzIIGZcH4fFvuVrADITbIBRL-ncfp2BPF8LEynvJWYTYa6La92b-xDbXFzB8VJmtjNjA8cLbC3iqrYC_p1sg9DsvhtWqIe7H2zczgdHzBM88XpdPd-xN7jPI4=w354-h415-nc[/img] So yesterday I could have gotten seriously injured because of my phone. I was working on the render of the Zero 6 that I uploaded yesterday. Normally I switch between 3-4 phones when working so I plugged in my Oukitel C8.

A couple of minutes later. I turned and looked at the phone and I saw something the screen looking foggy and somehow like something with water inside. I tried picking it up, it was so hot I couldn't even hold it well. I found a way to get out my NTel SIM quickly, the SIM had almost melted.

I let the phone cool off for an hour and turned it on and everything was working fine.

Funny enough, I had plugged in the phone close to my head the 2 previous nights, yesterday it just happened when I was working. Wondering what would have happened if I was asleep when it happened.

Please don't ever plug your phone close to yourself before you sleep. It could malfunction anytime. This is the first time the phone is getting this hot, there's always a first time for everything.

Stay safe.
Re: How My Phone Almost Exploded Yesterday. by princemillla(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Its never a good idea keeping ur fone close ur head wether charging or not.

Safety shud come first.

Luck on your side, u may not Be lucky next time
Re: How My Phone Almost Exploded Yesterday. by troublemakea(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Cloud9ngblog:
[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/YYOaK6WQm0An96mzIIGZcH4fFvuVrADITbIBRL-ncfp2BPF8LEynvJWYTYa6La92b-xDbXFzB8VJmtjNjA8cLbC3iqrYC_p1sg9DsvhtWqIe7H2zczgdHzBM88XpdPd-xN7jPI4=w354-h415-nc[/img] So yesterday I could have gotten seriously injured because of my phone. I was working on the render of the Zero 6 that I uploaded yesterday. Normally I switch between 3-4 phones when working so I plugged in my Oukitel C8.

A couple of minutes later. I turned and looked at the phone and I saw something the screen looking foggy and somehow like something with water inside. I tried picking it up, it was so hot I couldn't even hold it well. I found a way to get out my NTel SIM quickly, the SIM had almost melted.

I let the phone cool off for an hour and turned it on and everything was working fine.

Funny enough, I had plugged in the phone close to my head the 2 previous nights, yesterday it just happened when I was working. Wondering what would have happened if I was asleep when it happened.

Please don't ever plug your phone close to yourself before you sleep. It could malfunction anytime. This is the first time the phone is getting this hot, there's always a first time for everything.

Stay safe.

Haba bros phones canor explode na
Re: How My Phone Almost Exploded Yesterday. by Proffdada: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
troublemakea:

Haba bros phones canor explode na
phones DO explode.
Thank God for his case wasn't bad

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Samsung Mini Laptop Kaduna Only... / Sold / Lenevo Yoga A12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.