Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Please Nairalanders How Can I Retreive A Facebook Password - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please Nairalanders How Can I Retreive A Facebook Password (377 Views)

How To Activate The Follow Button On A Facebook Personal Profile / How Can I Recover My Facebook Password Without Email And Phone Number? / How To Recover Facebook Password Without Confirmation Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders How Can I Retreive A Facebook Password by leggal: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Please how can retreive a facebook account that i forgot the password but dont have the the sim to with me please help me
Re: Please Nairalanders How Can I Retreive A Facebook Password by Waffarianman(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
If you still have your ID. You can send every of your Facebook information through your Gmail account to them they will ask you few questions if you pass the test they will send you your password.

That's how i got mine after i lost my password years back.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is One Of The Best E-procurement Solution In Nigeria / Microsoft’s Next Surface Fall Event Is On October 2 / Video: See The Monstrous Hurricane Florence From Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.