Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

5 Student Dead In A Ghastly Attack In Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Student Dead In A Ghastly Attack In Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State. (1246 Views)

Mbah Ezinne: ESUT Student Dead In Her Room, Male Friend In Critical Condition / Cultists Shoot Final Year Student Dead At Rivers State University (Graphic) / Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Student Dead In A Ghastly Attack In Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State. by Good2love(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
5 dead in a ghastly attack, between the student of federal polytechnic Bida and residents of the state.
This afternoon in my school Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State. The SUG President of School the went to Estu Yahaya Park to meet the drivers and chairmen of the park to negotiate about the transport fare, because it's too cost for the student to afford, imagine from Bida to Lagos is 6000, and from here to Benin is 10000.
Being the president of the union "Ultimate" went along Side "Omoba" to park, during the dialogue someone from the park brought out knife and stabbed the president with the knife on his hand, and also attacked omoba. And the drivers stood helpless and couldn't do anything.
Now it's has been chaos in the school vicinity between students of the poly and residents of the community, 5 students has lost their lives during this encounter and multiple properties were vandalized and some was set on fire, the security men don't know what to do because their hands are tied back.... please Pray for Bida Community...
#PrayForBida.

Cc
Lalasticala
Ijehbaby

Re: 5 Student Dead In A Ghastly Attack In Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State. by Alejoc(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Oh my God..... Drivers are always out to rip passenger off at the Slightest opportunity

shocked
Re: 5 Student Dead In A Ghastly Attack In Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State. by troublemakea(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Good for them tongue students are just to stubborn for my liking likeness angry
Re: 5 Student Dead In A Ghastly Attack In Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State. by jublazer(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
troublemakea:

Ogun strike u there ijiot I pray make ur ATM hang and all ur download stop at 99% baskard son of a thousand father
�����
Re: 5 Student Dead In A Ghastly Attack In Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State. by troublemakea(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
jublazer:

Ogun strike u there ijiot I pray make ur ATM hang and all ur download stop at 99% baskard son of a thousand father
�����

bros weytin I do you na embarassed
Re: 5 Student Dead In A Ghastly Attack In Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State. by geunik(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Situation critical. As it is now, no-one knows the identity of the attacker if he is a driver which is very unlikely
Re: 5 Student Dead In A Ghastly Attack In Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State. by yarimo(m): 1:31am On Sep 03, 2018
troublemakea:
just go and report yourself to any nearest police station for this comment, because I am getting very close to right now undecided angry embarassed
Re: 5 Student Dead In A Ghastly Attack In Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State. by keryj(f): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2018
May God help the students and the souls of those that lost there life.

It was wrong of the SUG president to try approach the transporters himself. There is what we call administrative duties. Yes he cares for the welfare of his fellow students but the approach at solving the issue was wrong.

Firstly, the transporters have a union ( since he went to the park and not just a road side agbero spot) he could have send a letter or approach those in charge of the union in Bida.

Secondly, he could have send a letter or have a sit down talk with the school management because sometimes letters can't draw enough attention to the urgency of the situation ( e.g. the student affairs division )

Thirdly, he could have also seek the help of the local government chairman, the Emir or any notable person in the community.

His boundary as the SUG president is limited within the school environs and not beyond. I wish him quick recovery and pray that
the authorities address the issue since the agitation of the students have indirectly come to public notice

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Registration, Clearance Procedures And Guidelines / Student Gets Burnt, Last Night, While Contesting For Mr University Of Nigeria / JAMB Dumps Teenager In Cell For "Mistakenly" Registering Twice For The Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.