Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool (55934 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
Cossy in the end na you go tire oo. Men are looking for what to eat to notice. if you like go under the knife or cutlass, even axe. who ee help.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
If you press too hard, silicone go burst for your hand undecided
and u go end up for sanko learn timaya Sanko remix lyrics for sanko...Because ur charges na malicious assault...It attracts minimal 19yrs and u go register as sex offender..Life ruined via say u like artificial assets...Calm down bend down and select original �����������
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
LOl. Im aware of the day she did the butt rejuvenation, popularly called butt enlargement. Thanks to my friend Dr. Ayo of Grandville.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
See as breast full like yansh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by pweshdodo(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fukafuka:
kiss
You like big things
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by dayleke: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
But all that "hair" (wig, maybe?) in da water?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
useless old slut.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by hafoski: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Yansh wey don spoil finish...
Breast cum be like 78 year old mama for village...
Ipob like crioux this disgusting bitch is disgracing you here menh!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by uridiwan(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Na real aged cargo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Reelmii: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
awelekiti:
LOl. Im aware of the day she did the butt rejuvenation, popularly called butt enlargement. Thanks to my friend Dr. Ayo of Grandville.
how did u know
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by uridiwan(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ahn Ahn
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by stainlink(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
dbos11:

Jesus, u wicked ooo cheesy cheesy
Who wicked?

Jesus or the poster?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Toosure70: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
ipob women are professional olosho. shio!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by ajizz2020(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
SHE'S NOT BAD TO F**K SHA, BECAUSE HER P***Y GO SWEET FOR ME TO DIK DOWN,

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by SenorFax(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
And everyone is cool with the fact that she's tryna surf in a swimming pool??

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Antipob777(f): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
my Role model, you rock. I'm proud of you. Haters can go hug transformer
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Sharpshooota: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

I have always known you are unwell grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Martin0(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
make them change this water oogrin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Duru1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
post=70846272:
Her backside.
Her life.
Her pool.

You are very correct. Most Nigerians are moronic. I really wonder if people with diminished mindset like most Nigerians will develop beyond a door post.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by RedboneSmith(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
For how long does she think she can do this? I mean she already has the tired face of a grandmother.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by sweetilicious(f): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:
Age is really delivering her with hay makers grin

Very soon you will see a headline Cossy becomes a pastor says the Lord ministered to her in her dream

That will be beautiful mate.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by stieyven(m): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:

Very soon you will see a headline Cossy becomes a pastor says the Lord ministered to her in her dream

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by rhames(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Yansh and furo plc
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Reelmii:
how did u know
It's my field
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Raphinollz(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
hmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by meobizy(f): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
That face has seen better days. I'm stepping out, her market don expire.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by RexTramadol1: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
kodded:

BB 4/09/2006

EXP 5/12/2010 angry

Wrong.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Curry30: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2018
Realname:

Hahaha you wicked grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool by Dollabiz: 12:58am On Sep 03, 2018
ohh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News / Lady Cleans D'banj's Shirtless Body With Towel On Stage. Crowd Goes Gaga / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.