Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. (70967 Views)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
I'm just saw the video via the link. I'm traumatized. I need therapy
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Who remembers I spit on your grave 2, the part were that girl inserted a pipe into his anus. That's the perfect treatment for rapist.
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by salford1: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

A RAPIST WAS CAUGHT BY "THE COMMUNITY", SAYS THIS HUNGRY BOY'S BLOG. WHICH COMMUNITY?

AND THIS UNVERIFIED, INCOMPLETE AND MEANINGLESS NEWS MADE FRONT-PAGE.
SEUN HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING?

IMAGINE HOW THE UNIVERSE LAUGHS AT US AND THE CONTENTS OF OUR BIGGEST FORUM IN AFRICA.
When trump called African countries shyte hole, people actually missed out on what makes up a shyte hole country

1 Like

Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
The video got me wet
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nukilia:
#GenerationOfApes grin All of them deserve to be shot at close range in order to cleanse the land of evil! undecided

your dad is at close range, do the needful
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by blimeyVic(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
This whole campaign is not about exposing crime or showing what lessons shoulld be learnt, it is about giving cheap promotion to homosexuals, lesbians, and their shameful atrocities.

The more you talk about nonsense, little by little people begin to become comfortable with it that some, gullible ones, would like to try it out.

Sponsoring homosexuality is a despicable act and nairaland Mods should stop posting inhumane things here on Nairaland.

When you created nairaland you owned it, but when we created an account, we became co-owners.

We are not renting our attention and eyes to you so you feed us with stupid & crappy things, NO!!!!, we signed up for meaningful current affairs and informative posts.

Stop promoting homosexuality.

No tradition in Nigeria supports homosexuality, and our borrowed religious beliefs also preach against it.

Don't sell your conscience for ordinary bread, butter, and maybe private jets.

#On Nairaland, We Support James and Juliet, Not James and John.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by Kana80: 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by revolt(m): 12:24am On Sep 04, 2018
How does someone get an erection when the other persons in pain . This one even used it as punishment.

It means the 2nd rapist is also one ..
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by cococandy(f): 12:52am On Sep 04, 2018
jared007:
U see why i am against homos to be left alone to mind their business? If the Nigerian law favours them, they would start raping men. Even little junior wont be safe again as a kid.
so straight people don’t rape other people?

Or you just hate the idea of men being raped.

Why don’t you advocate for heterosexuals to be oppressed as well since men also rape women. You Don’t have any sense. You and the 53 idiots that liked your post.

4 Likes

Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by cococandy(f): 12:54am On Sep 04, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Most disgusting thing I've seen this year..definitely south africa that's the rape capital of africa, India is number 1 in the world.God if homosexuality is legalized in this country our children won't be save anymore.
are your children safe now?
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by Sabado(m): 1:05am On Sep 04, 2018
Sleekydee:
Oh my dayzzzzz.... So he was ganged raped by men? Oooooooooooooh, what did I just watch nao.... How do I delete memory oooooo

How did I manage to repeat the mistake you made
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 04, 2018
Land of Barbarians
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 04, 2018
Sabado:

How did I manage to repeat the mistake you made
U thought it was fake & then click... the disgusting shocker.
I clicked it too.. Limped dick fäggöts with dirty skin everywhere embarassed
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by blank(f): 3:27am On Sep 04, 2018
jared007:
U see why i am against homos to be left alone to mind their business? If the Nigerian law favours them, they would start raping men. Even little junior wont be safe again as a kid.

Are kids not being raped now? How does legislating about adults sexlife keep your kids safe?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by Tozara(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2018
This is ridiculously absurd. This is not a jungle. We have a criminal justice system. The baboons who gang-raped the beast are just as brutish and barbaric. In fact, the people who stood by to watch this fückery play out are just as guilty of barbarism and savagery.

Spits.
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by Originalsly: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Hmmm......an eye for an eye. ...but then... it tells a lot about the men who can have erection to have sex with another man.... guess anal sex is anal sex. ..regardless if it be man or woman.
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by Nkwomarket: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2018
Abomination cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by dwightdoctore(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2018
I buy all Valuable Gift Cards at juicy rates and also trade in Crypto Currency.
Direct loader, no third party involved.
Hit me up on whatsapp @07062803496.
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by ocelot2006(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2018
Jesus is Lord! FUNKE!!
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by pacino26(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
lol ... I bet you'd love to be in that position.. hehehehehh

Hell no!!! Can't force myself into a lady and won't wanna see some sex deprived hoes abusing my sanctuary either.
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by Venerable612(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2018
Newboss:
What the rape act? Was it only the gay act that you saw? angry It would have been okay if it was a straight rape instead of a gay rape?angry

The rape is very condemnable... but there are witnesses, so chances of him being convicted is high. Rape carries a death sentence/life sentence in many African jurisdictions.
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by Newboss(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2018
blimeyVic:

This whole campaign is not about exposing crime or showing what lessons shoulld be learnt, it is about giving cheap promotion to homosexuals, lesbians, and their shameful atrocities.

The more you talk about nonsense, little by little people begin to become comfortable with it that some, gullible ones, would like to try it out.

Sponsoring homosexuality is a despicable act and nairaland Mods should stop posting inhumane things here on Nairaland.

When you created nairaland you owned it, but when we created an account, we became co-owners.

We are not renting our attention and eyes to you so you feed us with stupid & crappy things, NO!!!!, we signed up for meaningful current affairs and informative posts.

No tradition in Nigeria supports homosexuality, and our borrowed religious beliefs also preach against it.

Who cares about what you support? angry

Some of us don't support a fairy tale of a augar daddy in the sky throwing down manna. So they should as well stop promoting Christian and Islamic stuffs on Nairaland. angry

You think gay and lesbian talks are lies? Well, that's the height of ignorance. angry

Grow up and learn to tolerate others who you don't necessarily agree with. angry
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2018
blimeyVic:

Tell God to stop creating people LGBt. No one chooses to be, its inborn. And it is not learnt. If u watch the clip and u got aroused, its becos u have it in u. Stop this cry. Millions of people are lgbt in naija, u wld never knw cos ita done secretely. Dey marry opposite sex to deceive d society. It has been around before ur forefathers were born.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by henrosky2000: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
nonsense
Re: Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. by jmichael259(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
I don't think i wanna see that vid..

Who suggested such eewww and how could they do it in public and others were comfortable watching? Have they done it before? Did they wash him first? Did he lubricate? Did he cum? Does he have STDs? What if he was bi-sexual too?

I support rapists getting equivalent punishment but i never gave thought to these gory details till now

#horrible_thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) / Party Guest Stabs Celebrant To Death In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.