Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

The Big Diabetes Lie - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Big Diabetes Lie (327 Views)

See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / GOOD NEWS! Have You Been Battling With DIABETES? Here Is A Natural Way Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Big Diabetes Lie by Damilare007(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Most diabetes patients are led to believe that they will be using drugs and needles for the rest of their lives. This notion is mainly perpetuated by the big pharmaceutical companies that make millions in profits from selling drugs to the diabetes patients. As a result, the people with diabetes are compelled to use a lot of money trying to manage and control this condition. But the pharmaceutical companies know that there is a way that the diabetes patients can stop using the needles and drugs.

review 7 Steps to Health Big Diabetes LieStudies which were done decades ago proved that there are ways that diabetes can be dealt with. But since these companies want to continue making profits they hide the results of these studies. These companies in collaboration with other agencies which benefit from the sale of diabetes drugs have been hiding this important information for years for they want to continue making money.

This is why when a diabetic patient goes to seek treatment he or she is just told about managing or controlling the condition using drugs and other components. But a team of doctors led by Max Sidorov and other medical practitioners have done independent research and have decided to release information on how diabetes can be dealt with instead of just being controlled or managed, continue reading....http://efrithin..com/2018/07/the-big-diabetes-lie.html
Re: The Big Diabetes Lie by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2018
it is such a pity that we know ourselves, and still doing ourselves.
someone would know a solution to a particular problem, but because of personal interests and self-centeredness, he will hold it in.

I am sure, this is applicable to the scary HIV/AIDS infections. as a matter of fact, I still see HIV/AIDS as an infection with existing permanent cures and remedies. but these people would never let it out cos they have made the world believe that there is no cure yet, that the only solution is managing it by using some expensive drugs, continuously. an infected person can live life normally as if he's not infected if he continues taking those drugs (where as, he's HIV positive)... bullshit!

remember those years when they came up with SAS disease? till date, no one can say how this went off the country.
I knew it was because people didn't give in to the bullshit, that's why we didn't hear of it in its shortest existence.

same came with birdflu, when we were being scared of consuming chicken. my brother, fvck those shits, I did eat chickens and turkeys. nothing happened. those who ate then, nothing happened to anyone.

this world is just contaminated with "fake humans and devilish minds," not diseases or infections.

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Pre And Post Pregnancy Weight Loss Tips / Frequent Urination / Save Your Relationship Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.