Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

“I Use To Be A Huge Fan Of Omotola Until Tonight” – Actress Shola Fapson Calls O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Use To Be A Huge Fan Of Omotola Until Tonight” – Actress Shola Fapson Calls O (663 Views)

Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Use To Be A Huge Fan Of Omotola Until Tonight” – Actress Shola Fapson Calls O by BoboKush(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nollywood actress, Dorcas Shola Fapson took to social media after the 2018 AMVCA held last night, to call out Omotola Jalade Ekeinde following an ‘unpleasant’ encounter with the actress at the award show.

Shola Fapson slammed Omotola tagging her a horrible person;

“P.s I used to be suchhh a HUGE fan of Omotola up untill tonight. She’s absolutely horrible. If I tell y’all what she did. Smh. NEVER look down on anyone cause you’re on top, trust me tables can turn ANYTIME sis. I was bouta rant and they took light, well guess issa sign but yahhh peace and love to all the HUMBLE celebs” she wrote.

Re: “I Use To Be A Huge Fan Of Omotola Until Tonight” – Actress Shola Fapson Calls O by Alejoc(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Karma on the way

1 Like

Re: “I Use To Be A Huge Fan Of Omotola Until Tonight” – Actress Shola Fapson Calls O by Kingdante(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
Karma is a bitch
Re: “I Use To Be A Huge Fan Of Omotola Until Tonight” – Actress Shola Fapson Calls O by sholatech(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
That Omotola is proud an snobbish Is not new

(1) (Reply)

Reality TV Star Natalie Nunn Goes Completely Naked For The First Time / Wizkid Nike Jersey With Surulere Featured On It Sells Out Again / Singer Taylor Swift Ever Listen To Her Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.