Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Write Business Plans, Proposals And Market Research/intelligence - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Write Business Plans, Proposals And Market Research/intelligence (302 Views)

Why You Need a 'Write' Business Partner / I Write Business E-Books / Can You Write Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Write Business Plans, Proposals And Market Research/intelligence by chicwoman(f): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

I welcome you to a new month,

I am a freelancer and I provide documentation for companies as well as businesses and they are listed below:

BUSINESS PLAN (with 5-10 year financial projections) - from N80,000
BUSINESS PROPOSALS - N50,000
MARKET RESEARCH/BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (for companies and large organisations)- N200,000

Several of our business plans and proposals have helped businesses win grants and access loans from banks. We have several testimonials to this effect.

I offer installmental payment throughout the scope of the work and I can be reached on 08084253301 or please email info@irtusconsulting.com

Thank you and have a great week

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Price Often Paid By A Bossy Boss: Be A Loving And Considerate Boss / Legit Recommendations Pls / Seeking Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.