Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Bloggers & Those Who Uses Their Social Media Networks To Abuse Pastors Are Fools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloggers & Those Who Uses Their Social Media Networks To Abuse Pastors Are Fools (245 Views)

2023 Elections: Being A Spokesman Doesn't Give You Right To Abuse - Bishop Kukah / Bandits Now Using Nigerien Networks To Coordinate Attacks – Amin Almustapha Gobi / Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers & Those Who Uses Their Social Media Networks To Abuse Pastors Are Fools by United4greatnes: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bloggers & Those Who Uses Their Social Media Networks To Abuse Pastors Are Fools

Written by Obiwest Utchaychukwu

While the earth remaineth, ” Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm” is still sacrosanct. Prophets are men on a Kingdom assignment, they are men sent by God for a purpose and the purpose is borne out of God’s love for his people.

The scripture says “And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will guide you with knowledge and understanding. So whenever a prophet who is on a Kingdom assignment is been attacked or vilified, God is not happy with it and those involved gets punished for it severely and the punishment extends to generations unborn.

The advent of internet and the social media networks viz; Facebook, Instagram, Whatssap, Twitter, etc has done more harm to individuals than it’s intended good. The rate at which people ridicule and make mockery of pastors these days is alarming.

It is true that some pastors are doing what is not right. It is true that some of them are not living up to expectations. However, leave judgement to God. Don’t take the place of God who alone has the exclusive right to judge mankind. The scripture says “Who are you that judge another man’s servant? to his own master he stands or falls. Yea, he shall be held up: for God is able to make him stand”.

Many bloggers if they want to draw traffic to their sites they look for a story where a pastor did wrong then publish it to the amazement of their gullible fans who will then share it on their social media platforms. Bloggers whose main source of traffic is by publishing an article or story that ridicules men of God are fools. The traffick they are looking for is what will traffic them to eternal condemnation if they don’t abstain from it.

It baffles me when I see some people make videos or put up posts just to abuse pastors who have same age with their father. They forgot that the man of God they are abusing is someone’s husband, he is someone’s father and equally someone’s role model. How would they feel if it was their father that’s been ridiculed on social media.

It is obvious that majority of those who abuse pastors are those who lack home training, those who disrespects their fathers at home.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/bloggers-and-those-who-uses-their-social-media-networks-to-ridicule-pastors-are-foolsobiwest/

Re: Bloggers & Those Who Uses Their Social Media Networks To Abuse Pastors Are Fools by hisgrace090: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
To me the worst fool is any one using the name of God as a cover up, its just like stealing from house of God.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers & Those Who Uses Their Social Media Networks To Abuse Pastors Are Fools by United4greatnes: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bloggers who ridicules men of God are compound fools

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Explains Why Nigeria Cannot Ignore Restructuring / Gov Okowa- Winning The Hearts Of The Electorate Through Good Governance. / Money Secrets You Need To Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.