Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Hausa Community Drums Support For Adeleke. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Community Drums Support For Adeleke. (933 Views)

Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Community Drums Support For Adeleke. by EASY39(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
#Osundecide

It was a rousing welcome as the train of Adeleke Women of Substance (AWS) stormed Sabo in Osogbo to interface with Hausa community at the palace of Seriki Hausa of Osun State, Alhaji Lawal Governor.

In attendance were seriki of ila, okuku, ipetu, Ede, Ifon, Ilesha, Iree, Igbajo, Ejigbo, Ikire, Ile -Ife, Inisa, Ijebu-jesa, Ibokun just to mention a few.

In his submission, Alhaji Lawal Governor was emphatic that, the Hausa community has agreed to support and vote for Senator Adeleke in the forthcoming gubernatorial election

Speaking on behalf of Hausa youths in Osun state, Hammed Yakubu assured AWS of their readiness to campaign and vote enmass for Sen Adeleke.

According to him,"the precarious situation of Osun State at the moment calls for all and sundry to rally round PDP and her candidate"

In her response, the President, Adeleke Women of Substance, Chief (Mrs) Modupeola Adeleke Sanni appreciated them for the warm welcome and promised to ensure non-indegenes are granted participatory rights in government.

Re: Hausa Community Drums Support For Adeleke. by johnnyvid(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.
Re: Hausa Community Drums Support For Adeleke. by lilmaydee(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
EASY39:
#Osundecide

It was a rousing welcome as the train of Adeleke Women of Substance (AWS) stormed Sabo in Osogbo to interface with Hausa community at the palace of Seriki Hausa of Osun State, Alhaji Lawal Governor.

In attendance were seriki of ila, okuku, ipetu, Ede, Ifon, Ilesha, Iree, Igbajo, Ejigbo, Ikire, Ile -Ife, Inisa, Ijebu-jesa, Ibokun just to mention a few.

In his submission, Alhaji Lawal Governor was emphatic that, the Hausa community has agreed to support and vote for Senator Adeleke in the forthcoming gubernatorial election

Speaking on behalf of Hausa youths in Osun state, Hammed Yakubu assured AWS of their readiness to campaign and vote enmass for Sen Adeleke.

According to him,"the precarious situation of Osun State at the moment calls for all and sundry to rally round PDP and her candidate"

In her response, the President, Adeleke Women of Substance, Chief (Mrs) Modupeola Adeleke Sanni appreciated them for the warm welcome and promised to ensure non-indegenes are granted participatory rights in government.
I want to talk to you on an issue. I've already sent you a pm or you can quote me with your number then you can delete afterwards.
Re: Hausa Community Drums Support For Adeleke. by EASY39(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
lilmaydee:

I want to talk to you on an issue. I've already sent you a pm or you can quote me with your number then you can delete afterwards.
Re: Hausa Community Drums Support For Adeleke. by Johnnyessence(m): 12:14am On Sep 11, 2018
idera de Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun
Re: Hausa Community Drums Support For Adeleke. by seanfer(m): 4:17am On Sep 11, 2018
Same way Kwakwanso mobilised then in Ekiti,We all know the outcome.. Ones PMB show face they know where to cast their votes..
Re: Hausa Community Drums Support For Adeleke. by lilmaydee(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2018
EASY39:

you can delete your phone number now, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

22 Things You Should Know About Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke / Us, Uk, Eu In Grave Shock Over Osun Poll, Want Pdp Declared Winner / Mallam Nasir Elrufai Stomach Infrastructure For 2019 Delivered(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.