Stats: 3,195,361 members, 7,957,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

“emotions Got The Better Of Me, I Shouldn’t Have Reacted Like That”- Rashford - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “emotions Got The Better Of Me, I Shouldn’t Have Reacted Like That”- Rashford (553 Views)

Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask / Phyno’s “ONE CHANCE” – An International Collaboration That Shouldn’t Have Happen / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" (2) (3) (4)

“emotions Got The Better Of Me, I Shouldn’t Have Reacted Like That”- Rashford by iamocheme: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Manchester United forward, Marcus Rashford whose appearance was short-lived as he was shown a red card by referee Jon Moss in there match against Burnley today, as take to his Twitter account to Apologise to the fans of his actions in the game.

The England international had a conflict with Phil Bardsley and shunted his head towards the Burnley defender, who began his own profession at Manchester United.

Marcus Rashford’s appearing headbutt was considered to be violent conduct and he is presently set for a three-match ban.

Reacting to the incident, the 20-year-old striker sent a message to United and their supporters on Twitter.

See his post below;

“Emotions got the better of me, I shouldn’t of reacted like that,”

“Sorry to everyone at the club and all the fans.”

Meanwhile, United manager Mourinho suggested that the incident reflected the two players’ contrasting levels of experience.

“I don’t know what happened,”

“I would say it was naive. Mourinho added.

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/emotions-got-better-shouldnt-reacted-like-rashford/

Re: “emotions Got The Better Of Me, I Shouldn’t Have Reacted Like That”- Rashford by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Enjoy emotions on the bench
Re: “emotions Got The Better Of Me, I Shouldn’t Have Reacted Like That”- Rashford by Nogodye(m): 12:51am On Sep 03, 2018
Your emotion shouldn't over rule you...Enjoy ya red card.
Re: “emotions Got The Better Of Me, I Shouldn’t Have Reacted Like That”- Rashford by nanauju(f): 1:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Good to hear u apologising. We hope you've learnt your lessons

[watch And Download Video] : Lyta Self Made / Former Miss World, Agbani Darego Gives Birth To First Child / Merry Men: And The Best Agbada Goes To?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7